Prologue

It hurts.. I feel numb, but it's okay. Pain is only temporary, right?

ABUSE, DEPRESSION, AND SELF HARM WARNING!!! IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO THAT PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS

I'm L/n Y/n, A first year in high school and a setter in volleyball, although it's kinda weird that i'm 4'11 and playing volleyball but don't mind that.

I have a pretty troubled life. my mother got murded when I was ten due to witnessing a drug deal ,leaving my brother and I with our abusive father. Life would be easy if I could escape home and maybe have some friends in school but that is.. not the case. My classmates are also fairly abusive, doing things like hitting and kicking me, Forcing me to buy food for them, and dumping buckets of hot water on me while i'm using the restroom, needless to say, not the best school life. Everyone on my volleyball team hates me with a passion to the point they hurt me so I can't play, even going to the point where they have broken my bones so I spend practice matches in the hospital. I hope I have established my life is not the funnest.

I walk into practice, Gripping my bag straps tightly and sweating nervously. 'Why do I even go to practice anyway?' I think 'Oh yeah, joining a club is mandatory' I remind myself. My breath hitched as I opened the door, Mentally preparing myself for what was next...

"Y/n!.." the coach shouts "Why are you 15 minutes late! You are late every single day! Why do you even come at this point?!"

I look at the ground in embarrassment and guilt. The truth is, After school every day I have to give a group of guys money or else they beat the shit out of me, maybe you already guessed.. today was one of the days where I did not have any money therefore I got beaten, which takes some time.

"I-I'm sorry" I apologize quietly and bow. The coach just waves me off and tells me to change into my gym clothes.

As I am taking my shirt off I hear somebody walk in. 'Oh god' I think as I turn around. It was B/n (bully name) "Hey Y/n, sorry for the intrusion" he apologizes, obviously not sincere. "I-It's fine" I forgive him because I have no other choice, The beating will hurt more if I stand up for myself. He grabbed me by my left arm, I winced in pain as I felt tears pooling in the corners of my eyes. He knows I self harm on that arm, he wants me to hurt me, there is no shred of remorse in him. B/n twists my arm and my eyes widen "S-stop, please!". He looks at me with a wicked smile "Don't talk back to me Y/n... You know what happens when you talk back to me...". "N-no please don't.. Please I p-promise I will never do It a-again please" His grin widens "Beg me.". I gulp and continue "P-please B/n d-don't hurt me I w-will do anything just don't hurt me I will n-never d-d-do it a-agai-.." I couldn't finish the sentence because I was sobbing uncontrollably on the floor and mumbling incoherent strings of words and apologies. He stepped on me before he walked out "Never fucking talk back to me you useless coward". Each insult he threw at me cut deeper into my soul because I could not deny it, I was a useless coward, A human trash dump, A whiny bitch, the list goes on. Every time I repeated the insults in my head they just became more true to me.

I spent the rest of the club time sobbing silently to myself, wondering what I did to deserve a life like this, I just want my life to be over but i'm a coward, I can't handle pain, I can't even handle a simple beating let alone kill myself. When the club was over I got dressed in to my normal attire, luckily with no indecent. 

I was sprinting to my house, my footsteps matching my heart rate. 'Oh god.. I'm home late' 

(This was kind of a vent lol, tell me if you like this more then the original)