Running

(ABUSE, SWEARING, AND MENTIONS OF SUICIDE DON'T READ IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE THAT)

A week later

I ran home as the memories of today flashed through my mind, I wish I could forget what happened, I wish I could forget everything, I would be happy that way. Tears joined the harsh raindrops as I fell to the ground in exhaustion. "why me? why me?" I repeated, longing for an answer. When did my life become so fucked up? I tried to wipe the tears from my eyes but winced in pain when I felt my black eye that I had desperately tried to hide with makeup earlier, It didn't matter anyway, the makeup was smudged and I looked like I went swimming because of how soaked my clothes were, 'Whatever..' I thought '..looks don't matter right now'. I shakily got back on my feet and continued running home.

-flashback to earlier today-

" Oh my god shorty, shut the fuck up!"

I felt tears well up  in the corners of my eyes as his palm collides with my already bruised cheek, I choked back a sob as he hit me over and over again. I just want the pain to stop. He continued to do things like: Hit me, Kick me, Twist my arm until I screamed out in pain, and kick at my ankles until I couldn't stand. In short, I am not having a good time. 

My legs gave out under me and I fell to the floor, luckily I put my hands behind my head so I don't get a concussion. He laughed at my attempt to stay on my feet "Haha you're such a fucking idiot" B/n mocked. He clenched his fist and raised it, signaling he was going to hit me in the face. I covered my face out on instinct and braced for impact but it never came, at least in the place I thought it would. He kicked me in the gut, Knocking the air out of me. I clenched my stomach and curled up in to a ball, trying to catch my breath. "Stop being a baby Y/n, I didn't even kick you hard" he complains. I uncurl myself and look up at him, he looks back at me in disgust, like I'm garbage. He kept kicking me repeatedly in the stomach until I felt something crack and I coughed up blood. "Nobody loves you, Not even your dad, why haven't you killed yourself? you have no reason to live.." he said and left. The question echoed in my head 'Why don't I kill myself?' I think 'No.. I can't. Mom wouldn't want that' I smiled as I thought about mom 'Things will get better'