𝚃 𝚆 𝙾

𝚃𝚠𝚘 - 𝙴𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚙𝚎.

𝟻 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚛 - 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍.

-

•𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚎𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚊; (𝚗

•𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚎𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚊; (𝚗.) 𝚊𝚗
𝙾𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚞𝚛𝚐𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚞𝚗 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢.

-

𝙰𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚊 𝚂𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚒.

Cold water fell all over my face making me bolt up as fast as i could. My eyes slowly tried to adjust to the bright lighting. Once i was aware that i was in front of my home, i became extremely confused.

The first person i made eye contact with was Isaac. "Why am i wet?" His face went bright red and i burst out laughing. "Even in this state you still find ways to make a joke."

I squinted my eyes slightly. "What state?" His face fell completely. "Fuck happened?" He stared at me blankly, which made me react nasty. "Fucking tell me." I burst out like a ball of anger.

His face softened. "You probably passed out from heavy blood loss," He paused, by the look on his face i could tell he didn't want to tell me more. "You were gone for a day and a half."

I scrunched my face in confusion. "What?" I whispered out so lightly that he could barely probably hear me. Immediately, i stared down at the ground in disappointment.

"We found you here barely a few minutes ago." Deanne spoke up making her presence known. Her intense gaze was set on me once again, studying me. "Mind telling us where you've been?"

I could feel my hands starting to shake. "I don't know, the wolf just attacked me." My legs came up to my chest and i could feel a panic attack coming in. Deanne got on her knees, hugging me as tight as she could. "I love you, kid."

"I came back to see how you guys are doing after our last mission, only to find out that you were gone." She spoke softly like she always does, giving a motherly vibe.

I immediately apologized. "I'm sorry, Deanne." She sniffles before replying, "I need a shot." I burst out laughing as she let go of me. Isaac butted into our conversation. "Go take a shower."

"Yeah, you smell like ass." Deanne told me, waving her hand in front of her scrunched nose. I diverted my gaze from them to my clothing, i still have on yesterday's bloody outfit.

You're lucky that we don't have neighbors, they'd see you as a monster. Just like everyone else does.

I sighed then a thought crossed my mind. My whole face morphed in anger. "Who took care of my baby?" If i could get angrier, you'd probably see me grow horns. Their faces dropped at my anger.