3.Fixing the injuries

Harry had told me he was going to help me with my injuries, and here I was now sitting on the sink counter top with Harry cleaning my injuries, more like one injury, but he insisted on putting a cold tissue to where I hit my head.

"Thanks for the help back there, well and helping now"I say quietly looking down whilst fiddling with my hands.
"It's okay, that guy needed to keep his hands to himself" Harry says whilst taking my hand in his.

I feel the blush rising to my cheeks and look away. I can't help but wonder if that guy will come back and try to touch me again.

I feel the tears brim at the corners of my eyes and suddenly Harry hoists me up by holding my legs around his waist. I put my arms around his neck and feel the tears spill down my face.

"Wh..what..what if that guy and his..his gang find me again?" I stuttered quietly.
"If that happens, I'll be there to help"Harry says a smile making it's way on too my face.
"Okay, but how will you know?"I questioned furrowing my eyebrows in confusion.

"I'll give you my number"Harry says calmly. I smiled widely at his words, but still in the back of my mind there is this worry he'll come back. I feel my smile slightly fade.

Harry must have seen my expression because he pulled me into a hug for reassurance.
"You're going to be alright Lily"Harry assured me quietly. We stay standing still for a few minutes with my hands around Harry's neck and my legs around his waist.

Harry leaned in and for a minute I thought he would kiss me but he kissed my cheek then my forehead. I smiled at his small gesture. My phone suddenly starting vibrating, so Harry put me down on the floor and I answered my phone.

"Hello?"I spoke into the phone.
"Hey Lily" Oh it's Sydney.
"Oh hey Sydney, sorry for not helping you in the bathroom I got a little distracted"I spoke into the phone.

"Oh no worries, it's fine, I'm just calling to say I'm now at home" Sydney spoke softly into the other end of the phone line.
"Oh well that's good, I hope you get better,bye" And with that I hung up. I turned to Harry seeing him deep in thought. As I stared at Harry, I wondered why that guy touched me for no reason and how Harry helped me, and even knew where I was.

A/N
This is cringey.And Short but oh well Boop. Chapter 4 out soon? Well I lied, it's been what, 4-5-6 months? .... Sorry 'bout that, I'm having trouble writing my ideas as an actual chapter but I'll get there. Thanks for being patient with me.