Chapter thirteen

Luna pov ~ I got up and I realized that it was mine and Theo's five year anniversary since we got together. I was so excited. I wondered what he was gonna get me. But at the same time I wondered how he was going to react to my surprise.

I looked at the side of the bed and I saw five stacks of pancakes with bacon scrambled eggs a fruit bowl with a fruit smoothie. And a note on the side. It said that he got everyone up and out the house he took the kids to school and faith was going already dressed and fed. And that she was in her crib sleeping. He told me that he would be back by 5:00 and that I should be ready by six so we can go out for our anniversary dinner.

I smiled. I ate my breakfast then went to get ready for my day. After I finished my shower. I then got dressed in a olive green crop to shirt. Black nike shorts. And rainbow fluffy boots. My hair was in two Dutch braids.

I decided to clean the house

I decided to clean the house. That took me about four hours. I did the dishes, the laundry, cleaned and organized all the rooms which they weren't all that dirty, broom and mopped. It was currently twelve in the afternoon. Faith woke up and fed her. I also ate lunch. I decided that I would go out with faith so we could get some fresh air. I decided to take my galaxy Lamborghini. I put faith in her car seat.

I was craving some ice so we headed to the grocery store. I decided to get a medium size container of Ben and Jerry's cookie dough ice cream and I also got a spoon. While on the drive there I got a call. I decided to pull over and pick it up.

"Hello" I said "hey Luna" I heard Hayden said she sounded like she was crying "are you okay" I asked "do you think you can come and pick me up please" she asked "yeah I can" I said "thank you" she said and hung up

I drove to the school. I took faith out of the car since I had to sign Hayden out since I'm technically her legal guardian. She was waiting by the security desk. Her eyes were all puffy from crying. I signed her out. And we headed to the car. I placed faith back in her car seat.

Hayden sat in front with me. "You don't have to tell me what happened just know if you want to talk I'm here" I said and she nodded. I drove to the store to get the ice cream. I got a container for Hayden also. Then I drove us home. She went upstairs and put her stuff away. Then came back down.

She joined me and faith in the kitchen. I gave her the container of ice cream and she thanked me. We ate in silence. I fed faith some ice cream. Since it was her first time eating ice cream I decided to record and send it to her dad and uncles. She was making the funniest faces ever causing me and Hayden to giggle and smile.

I sent the video to them. They were still at work so they wouldn't see it yet. After we were done with our ice cream we sat in a quiet silence for about twenty minutes.

"Hayden you want to go for a swim with me and faith I plan on teaching her how to swim" I said "yeah sure" she said we got up and went to change into our bathing suits. Hayden was in a pink and grey on