↳reѕυlтѕ

Hey guys! This is day that all of you are waiting for, the results!

But before we will reveal the results, we would like to thank everyone who joined, we were so nervous and scared that no one will join our contest, because we are an underrated account.

Thank you for submitting your amazing and beautiful covers.

"There is a little thing that I would like to mention, the spelling of my username.
It's spelled as prkkihyo, not prrkihyo and prkkiho.

It's really a bummer to those who send their amazing covers, because my username is wrongly spelled.

Me and Mari decided that we will deduct those entries who spelled my username wrongly.

It's okay though, it still doesn't change the fact that you all have beautiful entries.

- kihyo."

hey guys! here are the results!
thank you for all of your entries and it's okay if you didn't win as long as you had fun.✨✨

Honorable Mention:
psycholicious1 & LheaRyder

Honorable Mention:psycholicious1 & LheaRyder

[Score: 12.5/15]

Feedback for psycholicious1:
"I love how your entry is simple, however how you place your water mark is kinda out of place, also the font of our name are a little bit big, but that's okay. Lastly, the moon/planet is not centered, which can disturb people seeing the cover. Overall, really great cover.
- mari."

"I really love the simplicity to your cover. Since I also make a simple cover. But the placement of the object is not in the center, but I love the idea putting the butterfly in the center.
While the fonts, our names seemed a bit big, it will affect the whole feel of the cover. Also, minus the usage of the stroke and try shadowing.
- kihyo."