Chapter 8:The Beginning Of Love Part 3:Sally And Foxy ❤️

~Sally's P.O.V~
It's so black and dark I can't see anything where am I? Am I dead? All I remember is bumping into a pole and fainting.I then saw a white light and ran for it. I made it.When I awoke I looked around and saw I was in my bed I looked at the clock 7:38 am wow was I out for that long? I heard snoring my ears perked up and the snoring came from my right. I looked to my right and saw................Foxy as a human! He was just sitting on a chair fast asleep.I blushed he was so cute no no no don't think like that Sally. Anyways I was bored so I got out of bed and went to do my usual stuff.As I was looking at myself in the mirror to check if my fore head was alright. I felt some warm arms wrap around me. I looked up to see Foxy hugging me. "Top of the mornin' me lass!" He said,"Go-good mor-morning" I said obviously shyly.

~Foxy's P.O.V~
She was so adorable.The way she says things so shyly makes me heart (A.NCuz he was in his human form) skip a beat.Aye love 'er so much.

~Sally's P.O.V~
"Fox-Foxy why are you hugging m-e?" I asked. "Because I ❤️ you" he said smiling.Did I love him? did I? I think so but I had to say something (A.N Say Something I'm Giving Up On You! Okay Lol Sorry). "I-I ❤️ you too?" I said/asked. He smiled and kissed me ON THE LIPS. I was surprised at first but kissed back.

~Foxy's P.O.V~
Aye I it I kissed 'er,I told 'er 'ow I felt and she ❤️ me back.This is the best day of me life.Aye looked down at 'er head and saw a scar there.Seein' 'er hurt made me feel bad. I just couldn't stand it so I just kissed 'er fore head.When aye pulled back she was blushing so bad her eyes turned pink.

~Goldie's P.O.V~
No Foxy can NOT have her she is MINE.That good for nothing piece of junk. "Bro calm down!" I heard Freddy say as he's smaller brother I calmed down but not for long.

End Of De Chapter hayleerandom likes to ship me and Foxy so yeah remember to vote,comment,follow and possibly share BAIIII