Show You

"I really should go."

"You really should," Maria agreed with John as Venezuela brought in a medic tape.

Ecuador cleared his throat and Maria looked at him with a skeptical face. She didn't understand why Ecuador suddenly changed towards John.

He had saved him from France and would just ask his family members to leave John alone and not verbally attack him.

It was strange.

Alfred was quiet as he bandaged John. He was reeling over what Arthur had told him. He had disappointed him.

He had disappointed his father.

He wasn't even alive that long and he had already disappointed Arthur.

John felt so bad. He was causing all this commotion. "I'm sorry Alfred."

"So John," Comoros started, "Why exactly are you here?"

"I.... I.." He didn't really want to say, "Uh-"

"Give him some time Com," Ecuador spoke gently. "I promise we'll explain everything eventually."

"Ugh....." Diego sighed, "I am not looking forward to that."

John was only making eye contact with the floor, "For what it's worth. I just want everyone to know that I'm sorry."

"Your words mean nothing," Chile casually commented while stretching.

John sighed and looked back down to the floor. He winced as Venezuela touched his nose, trying to bandage it.

"I think it's broken," Comoros commented as she looked at it.

Uh oh. All the nations in the room were quiet.

John wasn't really a personification of anything anymore. He wasn't linked to the land anymore.

His injuries. They were take awhile to heal.

"That's gonna be a bitch to heal," Canada finally spoke.

"I deserve it," John sighed. He looked at Union, "Alfred please say something."

The door slammed open.

"Alright let me talk to that son of a-"

"Prussia! Language!!" Belgium cried from the hallway.

At seeing an angry Prussian, John whimpered and tried moving back. However, he winced and fell back. Knocking his head on the floor.

Was his wrist broken too?

"You!!" Prussia pointed his finger at John. "You really have some nerve coming he-"

"Prussia," Alfred finally spoke. He protectively got in front of John.

And Ecuador protectively got in front of him.

"Kid!! What the Hell!?! Why would you bring him here? Did you already forgive him!?! You already did, didn't you? I told you, you forgive too easily!"

Alfred sighed and looked down. "I've been told that all my life you know. I know in this day and age, it's hard to trust. I know you have to always watch out and over your shoulder."

The way he was speaking was so... so sad and almost defeated.

Prussia put his fist down and listened to what the young nation had to say.

"I just want to....." He sighed, "But if we're constantly being so skeptical and ignoring others... then how are we going to help the ones that need it? Do we ignore them to?" He asked, "Everyone's always been worried about me constantly being so helpful. I know I may not think everything through sometimes. But I also do rely on instinct. I do sense. I can tell when something's sketchy and something's not. I know we have to be careful out in the world. But we still need to be generous in it too."