A/N

I would just like everyone to know, before I am inundated with nasty comments, that I respect everyone's choices when it comes to their sex life.

The choice is yours and yours alone.

Your body is yours alone and it is your choice to do it or not.

Or even with whatever race or gender.

Never allow anyone to dictate, the path you have chosen.

Do not be embarrassed if you are still a virgin at the ripe old age of 30, 40, etc.

Or if you enjoy sex.

You have to live with the choices you make and if you are happy with your choice, why should you feel any guilt.

Sex for the first time, can be pleasurable and extremely enjoyable. But...if you are lucky, your partner might be able to be gentle as they break through your barrier. However, it still will hurt.

And to those who are forced into having sex, be it by peer pressure, social standards, rape, etc.

Do Not Stay Quiet!!!

Shame and Name the Offender of such vile atrocities!

Seek help and talk! I know it is hard and traumatic to continue to live! But...if you could save someone innocent from suffering the way you have, please try!

The truth is that the nightmare will never end, the fear and memories will always be there. But, with the help of someone loving, the pain might just lessen a bit.

Never feel guilty, you did nothing wrong! It's the sick mind of the one who has done this to you, who should be guilty.

I bow down to those, who are suffering and are still standing strong, my thoughts and heart goes out to you.