✨Up a Mountain✨

"How much longer until we're up at the level the Pokemon is in."

"Two more! Keep going!"

A Pokémon rescuer team, consisted with a Charmeleon and a Lucario struggles up the mountain through the raging snow and hail. Every step is treacherous, but they push through the snow all in more fighting off angered Pokémon. They were close to the peak, so air was getting continuously lowered. They finally made it to the level of the mountain the Pokémon was supposedly to be at. The lucario checks the map. With a dot, it showed the place where it could be.

"I know where he is. Let's go." Lucario says.

They rush through the snow and ice while battling Ice type Pokémon. They finally see a body shaking and the Lucario checks the map again.

"This is him." He says.

"Don't worry we're coming to save-..." The charmeleon stops.

"What's up?" Lucario asks.

They spot the single Psyduck joyfully eating a apple, totally unharmed, until he spots the two Pokémon. He smiles embarrassingly and waves.

"This is who we came up for?" Charmeleon says.

"How did you even get up here?" Lucario asks, squinting his eyes.

"Um, I don't know." The Psyduck says.

The Charmeleon and Lucario groan.