chapter juan

It was a bright sunny day in Danville the air was breezy, a perfect day for construction Perry's owners Phineas and Ferb thought, and Candace in her room knew it would be the day she would catch her brothers red handed. Perry o. The other hand had a different motive for the beautiful day, he was going to his job Perry was assigned to the evil scientist doofinsmirtz, he's dealt with him before but this might be a new experience. Doof, (as Perry calls him) almost finished with his new "-inator" Perry's boss, Jeff Marsh has been putting a lot of pressure on him to train for long hours when the owners were sleeping.

Perry crawled twords the secret enterence to his bosses base, Perry put his paw on the tree and suddenly a enterence slide down to reveal a slide. as Perry jumped down the enterence he heard Phineas (aka triangle face) say "hey where'd Perry go?"
Perry smirkes in delight these nUmsKuLls would never know what he did with his life.

After a quick briefing with Mr marsh Perry was sent off fedora tightly clenched like his jaw, under his arm. After a quick scaling of the Doof Inc. building (Perry was training all week so this was easy) Perry hopped to the tippy top the Doof Inc. and with the wind blowing on his blue green fur and his orbs perplexed with the cold and icy exterior of reality.

nothing could swa his mindset for work, his life, his career

nothing could swa his mindset for work, his life, his career. His job is everything and no scientist would get in the way. Perry clenches his crowbar and smashed the glass of the sunlight (instead of taking it off. power move) jumped down onto the cold lab floor sunlight reflected doof's scientist goggles. Perry's fedora still hidden beneath his tail, Perry smirked, he had no idea.

"aH look what we have here, sUch a cute iNnOcEnt Platupus". Doof smiled and said with delight

perry was taken by suprise, and softened a little by the complement, though he would never say to a soul he was a sucker for compliments, that's why he took a vacation on Phineases and ferbs birthday parties those are when the most kids came over. he was quite popular with the kids and put up a soft demeaner as to not scare them off by his true cold nature.

Perry said with a sarcastic tone " oh yes I'm delighted by your  complement and wish to be petted" Perry scoffed and placed the fedora on his head followed closely by a gasp and

"pErRy the PLatUpUs?? iT wAs YoU??"

Perry scoffed and turned around.
"No it's bajeet.

"Who??" Doof asked innocently

He walked to the window, only to nearly reach the window and only the top of his head being visible through the window.

Doof walked over to the closet and took out the miniature stepping stool and stood it next to Perry so Perry could continue his sarcastic remarks whilst scowling at the city. Perry grudgingly stepped on it. And moved his translater ferb made for him away from his mouth so he could sware at his own smallish figure.

he thought about this tradition of doof bringing him a stepping stool  and a warm tingily feeling ran though his chest.

"hEy Perry if thEEr is anything you need you can ask me okay??"

Perry looked at doof with a  sympathetic and icy smile and with a slight pregudace twords his thoughtless behavoir

"Stop right there, we can't act like this, y-you need to remember I'm your enemy I need to lock you in jail, we can't keep running around like this-I'll get you another secret agent!" for the first time in five years Perry felt something tragic in his stomach he sighed and doof responded

"I can't keeping aCting lYke thEis pArry im not your enemy we are something..."

"No doof, we were something..."

Perry turned around to say something but the only thing to show was a tragic look on his face that questioned his prefessionality of this mission. If this were even a mission and not a angsty lowbudget drama show that they show on TV at 4 in the morning.

Perry suddenly threw himself threw the glass window into the city below grappling hook in his right hand and in his left hand he held his fadora tight on his head and the tears either came either from the over dramatic sap show up in the tower or the fact that he is hurling 30miles fast twords the ground and that there is now glass shredding up his skin like the cold air. But of course Perry will never admit that it was because doof that this strange liquid is pouring from his eyes like a drippy showerhead. It will always be physical pain won't it.
Grappling into the buildings as the sun beat in his icy eyes.