Chapter 16

Madison decided to take me the breakfast before I had to go home again. As we pulled up to the diner in downtown LA, Madison got the valet guy to take our car to the parking garage behind the retro diner, that was actually very popular.

Madison intertwined her fingers with and I leaned my head on her shoulder and kissed her cheek. I heard the flicks of cameras and realized paparazzi and the Hollywood Fix was here.

It's like they stalk us. Madison giggled seeing them.

"Hey Madison! You look fabulous today!" The guy says and I get oddly jealous.

"Thank you!" She says and rubs my hand and turns her head to kiss my cheek.

"So what are you two up to this morning?" The guy asks and Madison lifts up my hand.

"Taking her to breakfast before she has to go back to Michigan." Madison says and the camera guy smiles.

"So Jenna, I hear you've been in close communication with the United States Women's National Team. Is that something serious?" He asks and I smile and nod.

"Yes it actually is. I'm very close to everyone on that team, due to meeting them at a college game. I've been called up for a tournament with them while Madison is on tour so I don't know. Maddy wants me to go but I don't want to miss her last show." I say and Madison laughs.

"She's going to play in the tournament. She's hungry right now so she's not talking right." Madison says and the camera guy laughs.

Madison walks me up to the door and holds it open for me.

"It was great talking to you both!" The camera guy asks and Madison thanks him along with me.

Madison holds me hand over to our reserved table and then pulls out my chair for me. She kisses my cheek as I sit down.

Our waiter comes over and takes our drink orders and then walks away.

Madison takes my hands from across the table and searches my eyes.

"Your going to play in that tournament right? I do not want to be the reason you can't play with your dream team." She says and I smile and bite my lip.

"Maddy it's your last show on tour and I can't miss that." I say and she giggles. She reaches across the table and moves a piece of hair out of my face.

"You'll be at every other show babygirl. And my show is over right before your game, so I'll be sitting with Izzy and some other friends cheering you on from home. I want you to take this opportunity. I know how much soccer means to you." She says and rubs my jawline. I blush and look down.

"I love you Maddy. I'm going to miss your warmth. And comfort." I say looking back up at her. She smiles and licks her lips before leaning over the small table and placing a kiss on my lips. I kiss back and poke my tongue in her mouth.

She giggles and backs up. I look down at my hands and she taps me. I look at her and she motions out the window. There lined up is like 15 photographers taking pictures of our PDA.

"Oh my god.." I say and Maddy giggles.

"They got what they wanted." She says and shrugs. I smile at her and we talk about everything until our waiter reappears from.

"Here's one orange juice and one strawberry smoothie with a water." He says and places my orange juice down and gives Mad her stuff. "Are we ready to order? And I can also get them to close these blinds if you don't want them taking pictures."

"No they are perfectly fine. Thank you though. And yes we are ready to order." Madison says and the kid takes out his paper.

We order our food and he nods. Walking away, he turns around and grabs our menus. He smiles and we smile back.