The plane crash

bye, girls, we will be back in a week, so both of you girls have to look after each other okay

"yes mum we will don't worry"

"AND REMEMBER DONT OPEN THE DOOR FOR ANYONE!!!"

"We won't don't worry"

"BYE MUM BYE DAD " (said, Katie)

"BYE MUM BYE DAD" (said, Alexa)

*they close the door and lock it*

"ahhh, it's kinda weird not have our parents telling us what to do any more right Alexa"

"yeah but I mean we do get to do whatever we want now"

"yea that is true"

"do u wanna come with me to the store to buy some snacks so we can have our movie night"?

"YASS, oooo and we need to buy some face masks"

"Duh that's a must"

"come on let's go"

"okay one sec let me get my phone"

"ok I will be in the car waiting"

" I will be right there"

After we got a whole bunch of snacks we set up a little cute sleepover thing in the trampoline and we decided to sleep in there tonight since the weather was amazing

After we got a whole bunch of snacks we set up a little cute sleepover thing in the trampoline and we decided to sleep in there tonight since the weather was amazing. It looked really cozy inside and it actually was also we made sure that our devices where all charged so that we could keep ourselves entertained and just in case we had our portable chargers with us. 

9 hours later

9 hours later

We have watched 3 movies and watched a few episodes of greenhouse academy me and Alexa love that shows it's our favourite. After that, we had a little bathroom break and a restocked our snacks. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Next Morning

YAAAWWWWNNNNN!!

OMG, IT IS FREEEEZZZING COLD I AM SHIVERING SO MUCH AHHHHH AND I CANT MOVE!!

Alexa darling CAN U HELP ME I CAN'T MOVE!!

Every day I whispered under my breath 

okay, common get up NOW!

okay okay but can u HELP YOU LAZY ASS 

ok give me your hand 

*gives hand to Katie and pulls her up and helps her off the trampoline*

thx 

no worries peaches :)

Time skip to lunch 

Nova's pov

"Hey Katie I'm going upstairs to do some homework" 

"Okie said, Katie " 

I rushed upstairs because I wasn't actually doing homework I was secretly meeting up with her boyfriend Aiden but I hate how I'm doing this without her knowing but it's just that it's her birthday soon and I wanna surprise her u know and it will be really good because when we throw her a party she will know me and her best friend and her boyfriend have planned it so it will be extra special to her. I love birthday party and I'm soooooooo excited for hers because she is my everything and I love her to bits. There is nothing that we will do without each other and planning a secret birthday party is hard to keep a secret with someone you share everything with. Anyway, I better get planning with Aiden.   

A/N 

hey guys please vote for my books and comment if you like it or not and if you really like this book then please check out my other books