10.

Jin sat in his balcony not sparing even  a glance at night view, instead he stared at his half dreary necklace. He sighed as heaviness in heart increased making  lips quiver. “Oh, god help me.” He whispered.

Suddenly Hoseok came from behind, startling Jin. He saw the upset on hobi's face. Hobi looked at him. “Hobi where were you today and–”

“Jin I won't be able to stay here.” Jin furrowed his brows.

“What do you mean?” Jin asked, already his eyes getting big.

“I mean, Godmother Fairlie had called me. She said as I couldn't make any difference and didn't helped you much so she has called me back for completing my sortings with angels.” He sighed deeply, he didn't looked at jin he just stared the view of park.

“You are helping me Hobi. You can't go.” Jin shook his head vigorously. 

“I can't do anything Jin. I have to go. I can't procrastinate my sorting.” He gave a tight lip smile.

“Please—stay.” Jin's voice wavered.

“I'm sorry Jin. Even if I want to, still I can't.” He said with lips tugging down as he saw Jin's eyes leaving tears.

“But, Jin my heart says, you'll succeed.” He smiled, but his heart was aching still as he remembered how Godmother Fairlie too showed her gloomy hope on Jin's chance to make Jungkook fall in love. And probably somewhere Hoseok's hope blurred when he saw how gems died. He blames himself that he couldn't help him.

“Don't lose hope Jin. Miracles still exits Jin. And once he confesses back. You two will be together.” Jin smiled that didn't seemed real and hanged his head low.

~~

Retail team and project team gathered in conference room for meeting. Jin sat between Namjoon and Jimin. Both saw how Jin had dull mood. “Jin, are you okay? Have fever or something?” Namjoon asked.

Jin shook his head. “And what happened to your hand? How you got hurt?” Jimin asked as he took the dressed hand into his. Jin hissed little as it stung. “I'm fine. Just slipped from stairs.”

“Should I peck on your injury? It heals faster.” Jin giggled on Jimin's cute non-sense that made Jimin grin. 

Everyone's murmering stopped as Jungkook entered. Jin saw him and quickly straightened his posture. Jungkook walked in with his regular poise, enough to drive Jin crazy. He saw that lady who was said to be Jeon's maybe future fiancé sitting beside Jungkook. He sighed in jealousy, gripping pen tightly.

Jeon plumped on his swivel chair. He leaned forward, clearing his throat little. “This Friday ‘Sisca.’ The German company who shall be soon our business partners will arrive for meeting and inspection. The project team and the retail team must complete there work, they're assigned with.” He said. His eyes surprisingly met with Jin, who looked down immediately.

After twenty minutes of meeting everyone dismissed except department head and Jeon. Soon, other teams entered for there turn of meeting.

~~~

When Retail department was busy in work someone came in breaking there focus. They saw Jungkook entering. Before everyone could greet him he spoke first. Before speaking he took a couple of seconds to glance at Jin and his injured wrist.

“As there is most meeting this Friday. So, I came here specially to say that Retail team's whole most important work ‘The banking retail.’ is solely assigned to Kim Seokjin.” Jin stared at him in disbelief and everyone looked at each other.

“But sir, Seokjin is hurt.” Namjoon bravely said, with a little stutter. Jimin nodded agreeing.

“With which hand you write Mr Kim Seokjin?” Jeon asked. “Right.” Jin said.

“And which hand is injured?”

“Left.”

“Problem solved.” Jeon said with cold eyes glancing at Namjoon who quickly who apologized for butting.

“And training session at 4:30 as usual.” with that he left.

“That jerk is too much.” Jimin gritted his teeth. Jin shook his head as he couldn't proceed with what just happened. He is always said to be weak in work by Jeon himself. Than, why he gave this such an important task to him.

‘I must talk to him.’

-----------------------------------------------------------