We Failed as Humans

“Ok"

“Ok"

“That’s it?"

“What do you mean that’s it?”

“YN!"

"That's President Yoo for you, Ms. Yoo Jeongyeon!"

"I'm sorry, President Yoo! Look I tried my best for this presentation and yet you’re giving me this feedback.”

“What do you want me to say? Good job? Well done? Do you have high hopes, Ms. Yoo?"

“Stop the formalities! I am your sister and you are being mean to me!”

“This is my company and you are my employee! What you present to me is a piece of crap!”

“You’re being too much, Yoo Yunnam! I did this all night!

“All night, noona? You mean last night? When was that? After your house visit to the HR Dept Manager? Oh is that Ms. Myoui Mina?”

The older girl dropped her research materials mentally cursing herself for lying. She feared for the worse as she heard her younger brother asked about her activities last night. “I mean I prepared the p-presentation the other day! L-last night, I was with a f-friend and s-she needs me."

NOONA, STOP LYING! I KNOW YOU ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH MINA!” She looked devastated and her tears started to well. Her brother lost his cool and shouted at her. He loosen his tie and undo the first button on his neat long sleeves and spoke “Mina is just a distraction, noona. Break up with her if you can’t work properly.”

“I-I love her… YN”

“Ms. Yoo, is she the goal indicated whenever you recite the vision and mission of this company?”

“YN, M-Mina is not-”

“Is she the UTOPIA mentioned in our magazines? Is she the perfection we are trying to attain?”

“N-No but, I-”

“I need my people to their full potential, noona. This company is built and run by strong people, it's what our father started and I will do everything to stay on the top!”