Chapter 14

14 - 14: sleeping problems

Authir's note: lots mare storie to go!! Plz keep red unless you are a PREBLIAN OR MT. I HATE THOSE.

I'm going back to Insormnia. Snyndey made me put on beautiful drass I'm sarpriseded she has becaz she isn't rich. Black lace tight dress with pratty skirt and high helled boots and a blood rad sash that matches my hair and some bloodred sparkles and gauzy and classy and gorgeous. I look stunning and evan do my hair spaciel with braid and partly up and Snyndney claps.

"Make that jerk eat his heart out!" she says.

I don't know what that means but I wall make Gradio jelous and sad to rejact me!!

We are all in car togethar and it is crowd and awkwerd. Sydneny is drive and I am naxt to her in shotgun spot whale Ragu and Dic are in the back talking. Grandperv keps leaning forward to elbow me and wank at me and I wan to panch him but Snydeny would be offend so I dant. Menwhile, befare we got in the car, Rakus and Cdi ware both shacked to see my drass and look so extra breatiful and were stanned and both try to get me to be thar dates to wedding but I wont take a date! I mad I still only want gradio but maybe I shuld try to make him jelous again with sameone – but someone hotter than Moon's oniichan man broody jerk guy crankle face!

Whan we back in Isnromania I look get very narvous to see the Gradio face. Maybe I can just lave again and no one will notice. Snydeny or anywan. Bat then Pornto sees me and run toawards me nerve and ringing his hands.

"PARA!" he stap to blushu and dant evan look at Snyndeny bacon I look so prettiful and saxy. "Para! You wont believe what happen!!!"

"What?" I just wan to lave and he is sapposed to just be my frand can he not look at me like that and chill alraidy?!

"Para! It's REAAALY REALLLY SUPER IMPORT!" Pornto shoots grabbing my hand all nerve and panic. "Nocited is still massing!"

"Maybe he ran away." Like I want to.

"Bat its his chichi's wadding! And his frands! He need to be there for Reggae and Iangeth!"

"Get Gradio to look for him," I say because I cant care bout ant thing since Gradio rejaction. I am so sad and beautiful and amo.

'But....PARA!" Pornto gaspeded and grab my hand again all desperate. "Gradio has gone missing too!"