Chapter 7: Beautiful, Interruptions

Thank you so much for the votes and the nice comments about my story!!

This story will contain some mature parts so people over 14+ should read.

Enjoy;))

Dedicated to Wolfie007 from previous chapter

*edited*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luke's POV:

She looks so cute, I'm so happy she hasn't experienced none of this.

I sat her on my desk "Tess close your eyes" she did.

I traced her lips with my fingers. Inside my wolf was going crazy already with this amazing feeling going through us just by making skin contact.

"Open your mouth" I whisper in her ear.
She didn't, so I licked her ear slowly.

"S-s-top L-luke" she  stuttered and tried to push me, but couldn't.

This was my chance, I kissed her, my mate, little step sister, my student. 

She didn't know how to kiss, but she'll soon learn.
I moved my lips with hers in sync. I slowly bit them and sucked at them.

I didn't realise what I was doing until I heard her whimpers.
I already had her shirt off!

"I'm so sorry Tessa! I got carried away.."
I stared at her naked skin, like a hungry animal.

"It's only fair if you take off your shirt as well." she shyly said.

"True" I replied as I began grinding my hips on hers

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tessa's POV:

This is so embarrassing, no one has ever seen me like this and I could feel Luke staring.

"It's only fair if you take off your shirt as well." I whispered looking down.

"True" Luke said confidently

"But look up" This is Luke, Tessa, we had baths together.
But somehow this felt different, I felt shy.

"Look up Tessa, I'm your mate" Luke whispered sadly.

So I did, in front of me stood a god. "So beautiful" I whispered

"What did you say?"

"Nothing!" I said that out loud? Dammit.

He had a six pack. God, how I would love to touch that.

We stared at each other for a long time. Thank god I was wearing a pretty bra.

"Tess can I touch you?" He said it so softly, " I promise I'll be gentle"

"Ok"

He gently slide his hands up and down on my waist. He slowly moved to my hips and my chest and then my face.

"Can I kiss you?" he said breathlessly

"Yes" this time he smashed his lips to mine and it felt different. The kiss was hard and desperate while his tongue was tracing my lips.

I took his face in both my hands and kissed him back, both our tongues played with each other.

My hands were wondering down his six pack, they were so hard.

When suddenly he pressed to me and I felt his buddy sticking out. I couldn't help it but to touch the hump on his pants. 

  You shouldn't have done that.." he growled this voice of Luke, I've never heard before. Within a blink of an eye my bra came off.

"Hey!! Don't look!" It was too late, Luke grabbed my hands.

"Your beautiful, you know that" with that he started to suck and lick my nipples.

"Stop, it hurts!"

There was a sudden knock on the door

"Mr Stone, can I come in?" a voice spoke

Luke froze

"Tess get under my desk and grab your shirt"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote and comment