Would you join LOV?

Aries : You thought about it but in the end, no.

Taurus : The fact that they are really mean scares you, no.

Gemini : You would join however, you would leave a few years or months later.

Cancer : Since you were a kid, your parents told you how bad villians are. So, no.

Leo : It really, really doesnt matter to you. You do whatever you want. You want to join LOV? You join it. You want to be a hero? You would be a hero.

Virgo : Since you were born, you knew how dangerous villians are. You want to stop them, not join them.

Libra : LOV really scares you! You would never even think of joining LOV!

Scorpio : You didnt join LOV. They invited you to join. You thought it would be interesting so you joined.

Sagittarius : Hell no! As much as you think it would be interesting, you dont want to betray your country.

Capricorn : Sometimes, you think that villians are not that bad, actually, heroes are the real villian! So you wanted join.

Aquarius : Like Bakugou, they would kidnap you and force you to join them. However, pro heroes came really, really late so you had to join them.

Pisces : You dont even want to talk about them!

A/N:i just read my old chapters and i- my english was really really bad. please forgive me for my horrible english. sometimes i type something so fast so my spelling kinda uh,,sucks? anyways c y a♡