one

Jinsol wasn't really made for the winter. I mean - sure, she loved the snow. Just snow. She didn't like the cold wind brushing her cheeks. She forgot her mask back home, and it was two blocks away from where she was standing now, she sighed. Darn it, of all the things to forget..

     She continued walking -almost bumping into a girl- while hugging her shivering body wrapped in a thick jacket, on her way to Math Class, on her way to hell. Specifically a long quiz in Math Class. She was still thinking whether she'd just skip it and pretend she's sick because - boy, she studied so hard last night that all that is in her head is the next Marvel movie to watch. That was Sooyoung's fault, why am I blaming myself? Oh that bitch.

     She was Jinsol's childhood friend. Ha Sooyoung. Older - but, Jinsol doesn't even know who the heck is older between them as this motherfucker is so fucking childish she always gives her a fucking headache, to be honest. And she's even more shocked when she got a girlfriend. Ugh, the hell did Jiwoo see in that lesbian. But wait, we got a little off topic. And Jinsol began to panic as she sees the gate of her university. Oh shit my life's over.

     She walked faster, almost forgetting to show the guard her ID and getting late more than she already would be. But hey it's 7, she's exaggerating. More like, late to study. She began to run to her class after fumbling on her locker's lock because she forgot the damned pin. I gotta buy another lock, shit. She said as she put the broken lock in her bag.

     Beginning to scan her Math book, laying her head on her palm, trying to make sense of the words, numbers that she was reading. But oh hell, she couldn't. "You okay, Sol?", her seatmate, best friend 2.0 - a more matured one - Jo Haseul, asked. She briefly nodded, but she wasn't convinced. "Didn't study, huh?", She chuckled.

     Jinsol groaned. "Shut up, shortie, Am trying to focus here!" And Haseul raised her eyebrow in amusement, " And since when did you try to?", Jinsol scratched her nape, Well, she was right.. Jinsol closed her book and sighed. "You're right, I really can't focus on math, or anything really." Jinsol paused and looked at Haseul with the cutest - she thinks - puppy eyes she could make, and Haseul scoffed, "Please let me copy, Seul.." she begged.

     Haseul flashed her a pretty smile and looked away from Jinsol, hiding her blush, "You really can't live without me, can you? I'll let you copy," She tucked a hair behind her ear, placing her cheek on her palm and facing Jinsol, "On one condition though.", Jinsol was about to roll her eyes, but she might take it back so fucking don't self! "You gotta go shopping with me," Jinsol internally groaned, "Geez, fine, for the sake of my grades." Haseul chuckled and grinned cheekily, "Thanks, Fried Scalp!"

     "Ugghh how many times do I have to tell you I have a healthy sc-!" She stopped when the door opened and in went her nightmare. Hell yeah."Alright class, 5-minute study, then get a sheet of paper, a pen, and hide your notebook, and books." The teacher declared.

     This goes nothing.. She kicked Haseul's ankle and the latter glared at her. 'Fuck You,' she mouthed, and Jinsol ignored her.

     Jinsoul slumped on her desk, closing her eyes in exaggerated exhaustion. She sure didn't know a single thing about those trigger-me-trees things, or whatever it's called, Jinsol has Haseul. In which she knows that she'll correct her again that, 'Idiot, it's trigonometry.'

     "Hey, want to grab some snacks while on our way to our next class?" Haseul suggested. Jinsol couldn't resist, and she nodded. Both stood up and fixed their things. "Let's go, feels like I'm too drained to move." She practically dragged Haseul out of the room, excited to taste a sandwich in the cafeteria. Or anything in particular, really. Haseul didn't mind, Jinsol was like this. Empty stomach over Grades. She chuckled, they'd be spending their next three classes together, and she can already see the other girl eating the entirety of the classes.

     Jinsol, who was looking outside, bumped into a girl. And Haseul said sorry for her, but the girl didn't seem to hear it as she ran past them. Haseul rolled her eyes at Jinsol, "You should've said sorry, Sol." Jinsol looked at her, "E..excuse me what?" The blonde asked, oblivious. "Geez your head's over the clouds, literally." She sighed and walked away.

     Jinsol pouted, "Well, I'm sorry!" She said and caught up to the younger, walking inside the cafeteria.

--