Ch-6

It was morning, rays of sunlight were entering the room through the curtains, birds were chirping, the leaves could be heard rustling, Taeyong smiled. He was enjoying the calm-
He thought!

He immediately woke up when he heard a loud shout and some more. He immediately got out of bed and was about to go out of the room but was grabbed from behind. An arm encircled his petite waist and pulled him back making him softly land on a lap. He turned around to come face to face with his brown-haired mate.
And where do you think you're going without showing me your face first thing in the morning?
His mate's raspy morning voice had Taeyong's stomach in a frenzy.
Well, My Handsome Alpha, I have to check what all the ruckus is about!
Jaehyun smirked and Taeyong suddenly felt a finger running along his white, milky thighs.
And. You were going outside without your pants on? To show everyone what's supposed to be hidden and only belongs to me?

Taeyong blushed as he realized that he wasn't wearing a lower and immediately got off Jaehyun's lap.
Jaehyun roared with laughter at his mate's reaction, finding him adorable.
N-no! Of course not! I was taken aback by the sudden noise and..forgot...that I didn't have my pants on.
Jaehyun sauntered towards his mate who was standing near the cupboard, wrapping his arms around the omega's waist,

Well, my darling, you need to be careful because I am a very possessive person and I don't even like people to look at what's mine.
Taeyong might as well be called a cherry with the red glow that took over his sculptured face.
Another clang was heard and Taeyong pushed Jaehyun aside as he looked for his pants.
Jaehyun just chuckled at his actions.
Quickly wearing his pants, Taeyong was out of the room in the blink of an eye.
Jaehyun still couldn't believe it's the same person from last night.
Grabbing himself a shirt, he went downstairs while wearing it and saw Taeyong being as red as a tomato once again.

He stood beside his lover only to be met with piercing glares of his right-hand man and his mate.
Before he could ask them what's wrong
Johnny started
The fuck do you think you were doing last night? They almost lost their innocence and Hyuck almost got traumatized. If I hadn't stopped him, Omg.

Ten was just standing beside his tall mate and was glaring at Taeyong.
Hold up, babe. Mr. Taeyong lee..How the hell do you manage to have sex after meeting for just one day?

Taeyong was very flustered and didn't reply so Jaehyun did the favor,
Oh shut up, we didn't do anything except making out...

Taeyong was beyond any understanding of how Jaehyun could speak so casually about these intimate things and just stood still beside his mate.

To add fuel to the fire, Donghyuck suddenly appeared, with a gleam in his pretty eyes, his ivory skin shining and the noles looking pretty on his face.
You could say that the visuality ran in the Lee family.
Donghyuck immediately gasped at seeing his brother and hugged him, they were definitely close, alright.
Good Morning, Hyungie!
How-
He stopped suddenly so all of the adults looked at the sun-kissed boy confusingly
His Hyung asked him
Why'd you stop, sweets? What is it?

Donghyuck looked up at his Hyung
Ahh Hyung, you could've told me if there were mosquitos in your room! Johnny hyung or Mark would've given you a repellent. Look at you and Jaehyun-Hyung
The mosquitos have bitten your necks so much! It must itch a lot.

Taeyong was sure, today he was gonna die.
Jaehyun had well, choked on thin air and Johnny and Ten had their eyes wide.
Mark was just behind Donghyuck and he, as usual, found this situation very funny.
N-no hyuck! It's fine. We didn't want to bother anyone.
A slow mutter of "Sure, you didn't" didn't go unnoticed by him.

Jaehyun was surprisingly calm now and just back hugged Taeyong and whispered
But did you know that these babies won't stay innocent for long? I know my pack members
He smirked after that and Taeyong hit is bicep
Don't you dare taint my babies, humph!
The taller just smiled at this
If you're like this about them, what is gonna happen to our pups?
Today was Taeyong Blushing party, for sure,
He looked down and blushed and mumbled
They're gonna be spoiled, of course...

Jaehyun couldn't resist so he just kissed him on his cheek, a chaste sound was made.

Taeyong was too flustered so, he just rushed back upstairs. You wouldn't believe me if I said he was the same Taeyong from last night.

Jaehyun couldn't take his eyes off the boy who was bounding up the stairs.
He turned back around to come face to face with curious eyes from Hyuck, a smirk from his brother and glares from Johnny and Ten.
He glared back at them
Don't look at me like that, You should talk about yourself. I've had many sleepless nights because of your singing at night.
You're quite high-pitched.
Make sure you stay quiet now.

It was their turn to blush now, Ten was too flustered so he turned around and left and Johnny fumbled around for a reply.

Jaehyun just smirked and followed his mate upstairs.

A sweet, excited voice could be heard from downstairs..
Markie, Can I sing too!? I wanna sing, I really like singing!

Mark choked on the water he was drinking, Johnny was too done so he just left and Mark was left panicking.
It was quite a sight.

Upstairs, In Jaeyong's room
Taeyong was standing near the window, he always liked peaceful mornings but never got to enjoy them. He was too busy working for himself and his sunshine of a brother.

He looked behind when he heard the door opening. His eyes caught sight of his mate.
In his eyes, Jung Jaehyun would forever be ethereal.
He never thought his mate would be this outstanding man. Who was the most powerful out there, it gave him the assurance he would protect him and his family.

Jung Jaehyun was far too gone. His mate was beautiful beyond belief and he looked more breathtaking as moments passed. Standing in the sunlight, he looked nothing less than an angel.

Jaehyun was sure that keeping his hands and mind to himself would be the hardest job he'd ever done.

††††††

This is officially the most awful chapter I've ever written I feel like this chapter had nothing interesting and honestly, it must've been disappointing. I apologize for the late update. I have double work since the senior year is shit but anyway storytime soon!
Thank you for reading and voting! 🥰
(Look at this picture I found at Pinterest, it had many cool fanarts! )

 I have double work since the senior year is shit but anyway storytime soon!Thank you for reading and voting! 🥰(Look at this picture I found at Pinterest, it had many cool fanarts! )