Naegami Part 1

𝗗𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗼𝗻𝗴!
Good morning everyone! It is now 7 a.m and nighttime is officially over! Time to rise and shine!

𝗠𝗮𝗸𝗼𝘁𝗼 𝗡𝗮𝗲𝗴𝗶'𝘀 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩:
I get up annoyed from that loud announcement, ''Hnnnggh... It's morning alreadyy?'' I got off my bed and started to get ready to have breakfast at the cafeteria.
But then I hear a knock at the door, I rush to the door without putting my jacket on the right way.

I open the door to see a blue eyed, yellow haired boy. 

''Hey, Byakuya! Good morning, what happened?''
''O-Oh it's nothing, just wanted to ask you if we could go to the cafeteria together..''
I give a friendly smile, putting on my jacket and stepping out the door.

''Hehe, you usually don't come here to ask me anything, why did you want to go to the cafeteria together all of a sudden?'' I say in a joking manner.
''W-WHAT DO YOU MEAN! I-I just want to be polite today, don't get the wrong idea.. you're lucky i'm even being nice to you today!''
''Alright, alright! I'm just jokingg.. don't get so angry all of a sudden!''
We both walk to the cafeteria together without talking or anything, it was just silence.

Finally, we get to the cafeteria, I open the door and see everyone else there.
''Hey, good morning everyone!'' Everyone was in a good mood.

I sit down at the end of the table, and talk with everyone. But Byakuya seems to be quiet. We have our breakfast and stuff.

𝗕𝘆𝗮𝗸𝘂𝘆𝗮 𝗧𝗼𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗶'𝘀 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩:

I get up from my seat, and leave the cafeteria. I say to myself ''God... Why can't I just say it already..?'' I go to my room and sit on the bed, then laying down on it. I let out a sigh.

''He obviously loves Kirigiri... I shouldn't get in their way, I can't always have what I want...''

I take my glasses out, sit up and put my glasses on top of my desk. I cover my face with my hands, tears rolling down my face.

''How would he love someone like me?''

𝗠𝗮𝗸𝗼𝘁𝗼 𝗡𝗮𝗲𝗴𝗶'𝘀 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩:

I saw Byakuya leave the cafeteria. I got worried, what's wrong with him?
''Kirigiri, can you wait for me? I'm gonna check on Byakuya.''
''Sure, take your time.''

I rushed out the cafeteria and ran to Byakuya's room. Since I was really worried I forgot to knock.. I opened the door in a hurry and-
Saw him crying there.

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩:

Makoto opens the door and sees Byakuya crying ontop of the bed.
''WHAT THE- MAKOTO SOME PRIVACY PLEASE!''
Byakuya yelled at Makoto with more tears running down his flushed cheeks.
''I-I'M SORRY! I WAS JUST WORRIED SO I RUSHED AND-''
Makoto paused and forgot what he was gonna say.
It was just silence, not a single one of them were talking, there was only Byakuya's silent sobbing.