Eleven

Cam held my hand and led me to the bed. He sat down and I sat down next to him. 

I tried to keep the tears from falling again. I looked at the ground a second before I met his eyes. 

´I-I..' I began. I shook my head and sighed. Cam pulled me close and hugged me tight. I wrapped my arms around him aswell and he kept me against his chest. 

'I will start to talk.' He gave me a kiss on the top of my head. 'I've missed you, more than you could ever imagine. I've missed you more than I thought I could ever miss someone. I love you and I always will. Your decision broke my heart and left it shattered in a million pieces and today those pieces got back together.' He told me. 

'I'm glad you came back. I don't know what you want to do from here but I would love to be anything you want.' He admitted. 'As long as I'm with you, it's fine.' 

'I love you too. It was the biggest mistake I've ever made, I never should've let you go. But I realized that when it was already too late.' I wanted him back but I couldn't ask him that after I completely shattered his heart, now could I? 

'I wanna be with you Cam, I don't care what it takes.' I told him in all honest. I looked up at him. 

He smiled and kissed me. I placed a hand in his neck and deepend the kiss. 

His hands roamed over my back and I roamed my free hand through his hair. 

He let out a small moan and smiled into the kiss. He broke the kiss and looked at me. 

'I missed that.' He said and smiled. 'Me too.' I told him and giggled. 

I crawled onto his lap and placed my legs on each side of him. I faced him and placed my arms around his neck. 

'I wish that I could turn back time.' I pushed some hair from his forehead to the side and he looked at me. 

I gently stroke my finger along his hairline and he shivered. I giggled and started to draw patterns on the back of his neck. 

We just sat there and looked at eachother. Cam lifted my shirt up a little and started to draw patterns on my lower back. 

We gave eachother small smiles and didn't say a word. 

We sat like that for probably 20 minutes if it wasn't longer. 

Just enjoying eachother's company. 

'I like your hair colour, you can do anything with it and it still would look pretty on you.' He told me. 

I giggled. 'Thanks but I think I will just keep my own hair colour.' I really liked the brown colour but it just wasn't for me. 

'It will suit you no matter what and I will always think you are beautifull even if you would walk in with purple or green hair.' He smiled. 

I blushed. I missed his compliments, I just missed him. 

'I won't let you go, ever again.' I breathed against his lips while I brushed them with mine softly. 

'Good.' He told me and kissed me. It got heated quickly. He took me with him down on the bed and rolled me over. He broke the kiss and hovered above me. 

'Do you really-' He began but I cut him off with placing my lips on his. It continued to be a heated making out session and he pushed my shirt up. I arched my back and he undid my bra with one hand. 

I broke the kiss and got out of the shirt and took my bra off. Cam took off his shirt and kicked off his shoes. He got out of his pants and hovered above me again. Keeping himself up on one elbow. 

He cupped one of my breasts and massaged them. He kissed me roughly and I tugged at the boxers and he pushed them down. I got out of my panties and kicked them away. 

He threw his boxers to the side and kept kissing me. He cupped my sensitive part and pushed his thumb against my clí t. I let out a moan and he started to rub it. I roamed my hands through his hair and he pushed in a finger. He slowly started to pump and he silenced me with his mouth. 

He picked up a steady pace and pushed in another. I moaned into his mouth and arched my back slightly. 

I felt a knob form in the pit of my stomach and Cam took his fingers out. He pumped himself a few times and broke the kiss. He grabbed a little package out of the nightstand next to the bed and opened it. He rolled the condo m over his length and placed himself infront of my entrance. 

He pushed himself in, slowly and I moaned loudly. He kissed me again and let me adjust for a minute. I nodded into the kiss and he started to move, slowly picking up a steady pace. 

He placed my leg on his shoulder once he was moving in and out fast and he hit my spot over and over. He rubbed my cli t again and I felt the knob built up quickly. He kept kissing me while I tugged at the end of his hair and moaned into his mouth. 

Cam moaned loudly and I felt him release. He kept slamming in and I was about to reach my hight. 

'Oh my god.' I screamed after I broke the kiss and grabbed the sheets. I arched my toes and back and let out one last loud moan while I came all over him. 

Cam collapsed ontop of me and I stroke my hand up and down his upper arm while he catched his breath. I smiled down to him when he looked up to me. 

'I love you, you know.' He told me and placed tiny kisses on my collarbone. I giggled at the feeling of his lips leaving warmth on my skin. 

'I love you more.' I told him while I brushed my fingers through his hair. 

He pushed himself up a little and finally pulled out of me. He rolled off the condo m and tied it. He threw it in the bin and laid down on his back. 

'I will make this chapter the best one of our lives. I promise you that.' He told me when I placed my head on his shoulder and he stroke my arm softly. 

'I will do everything in my power to make that happen.' I told him. 

He smiled and gave me a kiss on my nose. 

This was the beginning of the chapter we would write together. Me and Cam and no one else.