Louie finds out....

BEEP
BEEP
BEEP
I throw my covers off my bed. Another day working for Louie. I shower, brush my teeth and put on my uniform. Just before I leave I look in the mirror, apply some lipstick, and give myself a reassuring nod. I open the door and walk down the apartment corridors. Doors scattered unevenly, water stains dripping down the yellow floral wallpaper. " Ello luv," Someone shouts from behind me. They catch up to me and I turn to them. A young british man, harry styles? Wait no. Wait maybe. " I see you have that papas pizzeria uniform! Im on my way there now luv! See you inna bit. Pip pip cherrio." He runs on in-front of me. What a strange little harry styles man, I think to myself. I leave the apartment block and inhale the polluted air. I take in the grubby scenery as I walk to papas.

I take a deep inhale and open the door. Where was he? I shouldn't worry. I swing myself over the counter and wash my hands. Getting some pizza bases premade for the day. Delivery boy roy walks in, " Hi... how are you doing today?" He smiles. Gross. Who actually likes roy. He's disgusting. I chose not to answer and pretended to carry on making pizzas. Someone walks up behind me and brushes their strong masculine hands though my hair. I turn around. Its Louie, I giggle. " How are you doing today beautiful?" He asks me. I blush. " Good.. hehe" I reply. He edges closer to me and gives me a kiss on the cheek, my heart was racing. Did he really just do that?! " How bout you meet me at Papas Pasteria , tonight, 8 oclock?" He askes. I nod in exitement.

I carry on with work, until papa goes up to the front and marks the store as closed, " I'm bored." He said. He runs up and jumps over the counter. He grabs my hand and pulls me into the storage room, " L-louie?!"