The Resorting (Part 3)

Hey guys! WE ARE NOT DEAD!!! Sorry we haven't updated in a while. But don't worry we're back! Sooo, let's get on to the chapter!

______________________________________________________________

3rd person pov

"Wait, you still didn't answer my question about why Draco is with you...." Snape said.

"Uhhhhhhhh..." Hadrian stuttered.

"He's my boyfriend!" Draco said proudly.

"DAMNIT!" Snape yelled.

"HAHA!! You owe me 30 galleons, Snape!" Tom shouted.

"Wait, what!" Hadrian and Draco said at the same time.

"I've been missing for 15 goddamn years! And you made a BET on us!" Hadrian said suspiciously.

"UHHHHHHHHHH... Nnooo," Tom and Snape look at each other ready to run.

"BYE FELICIA!" Tom and Snape then bolted out of there leaving Hadrian and Draco to just watch them run and then apparate away...

They finished getting their supplies and they home together to prepare for Hogwarts. (They have their own house now BTW)

*Time Skip* (Train ride back to Hogwarts)

"Oh god Draco I just remembered- What about mudblood and blood traitor? What am I going to do about them? Should I keep being their friend or tell the truth? Should I ju-"

Hadrian was cut off with a kiss from Draco. Draco pulled away and said "Don't worry love, it's going to be fine whether you tell them or not.- But I personally would just use them like how they used you..." Hadrian just glared at Draco.

"What I'm just saying... Sorta..."

"Draco..."

"What I'm just saying!"

"Heh, whatever..."

"Are you mad?"

"NO! Why would I be, you were just playing around."

"Oh, ok... "

"Love... Are you sad?"

"No.... yes.... maybe.... kinda..."

"Aww, babe... it's ok, I'm not mad."

"Okay, but still sorry for saying that.

"It's ok. Now, do you want a kiss to make you happier?"

"...Yeah...." Hadrian let out a small chuckle and went over to Draco passionately kissing him. When they pulled away Hadrian was smiling and Draco was bright red. They were both cuddled up next to each other when Hermione, Ginny, and Ron came in.

"HARRY! WHY ARE YOU SITTING WITH MALFOY?" Ron shouted.

"Ron," Hadrian said calmly.

"What! He's sitting with a MALFOY! BLOODY HELL, HE IS CUDDLING A MALFOY!"

"RONALD WEASLEY!" Hermione said.

"HERMIONE, HE IS WITH A MALFOY!" Ginny shouted.

Just out of "pure luck", Snape came in- or should I say, Dad...

"What is going on here!"

Snape then sees Draco and Hadrian"Draco! How could you!"

"I know Professor, It's disgusting!"

"Shut up Weasley! Draco, how could you! Why aren't you making out with Potter!"

"SNAPE!"

"P-PROFESSOR! THE HELL!" Hadrian shouted.