𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

I looked around trying to find which building was Leone Nero. I looked down at my phone. Black and gold building, very exotic. Then I looked back up and saw it. It was grand. I made my way over and walked in. Feathery gowns and smoothed out tuxes scattered around the main area. The women were beautiful and the men were exquisite. I looked out of place. My auburn brown hair was tied back into a messy bun. I was wearing a jean jacket over a green hoodie and had ripped jeans on. Everyone didn't give second glances at me and snapped me off. Rude head ass.

I walked up to the receptionist who gave me an uninterested look."Excuse me ma'am."

"What?" She snapped at me

"I uh..I'm looking for forms. I'm looking to apply for a job here."I looked at her from over the desk.

"Hm, oh! You're right we do have an opening, for garbage disposal."She snottily laughed at me.

I scoffed."Listen here you preppy princess, I'm here for a job form and I'm not leaving until I get one a slip."

She glared at me."I already told you that job opening we have for people of your abilities. You can take it or leave it. I don't really care."

I slammed my palm at the front desk."I'm more qualified for this job than you'll ever be. Miss I slept with my boss to get this job."We glared at each other."Now let me ask you one-"

"There's no need for that. Here."A deep manly voice spoke out and broke our tension. The voice was smooth and soothing. I turned around and my eyes got big.

"You! You cockroach!"I snared. Grayson laughed.

"I wouldn't be saying that to your future boss." He smirked. I scoffed. That's when I noticed he was wearing a suit and tie. It was smooth and didn't have a single wrinkle on it.

"B-boss!"The girl gasped and quickly stood up.

"Not now Lindsey. I'm going to go over the job opportunities we have for Miss Angelica."He walked over to me and placed his hand the middle of my back. He started guiding me away from that girl and front desk. The look on her face is priceless!

"So, you decided to come see me at my job. Hm?"

"No you vile creature, I'm here for a job."I scoffed and pushed his hand off my back.

He stopped and looked at me. Again with the studying." I do have an opening for room cleaners. Or if you're qualified, a bartender. I want you here at 10 a.m sharp on Friday."He handed me an application."I'll be glad to see you working here, la loca." He then walked away and left me staring at the sheet of paper. That..was surprisingly easy. I shrugged and walked out of the lobby and into the street. I looked up at the front of the hotel. Maybe it won't be too bad to work here.

-Time Skip to Later That Day-

-11:35 p.m-

"Suck that!"I slammed my hands down on my crotch area of my pants. Mary shook her head and Alejandro laughed.

"We're going for another round. I refuse to lose to you."Alejandro stood up and slammed his hands onto the table. I did the same and we glared at each other.

"No! No no we're not!"Mary grabbed the little pieces and cards to the game Sorry." We've been playing for almost 2 hours."

"That's because she's cheating and I refuse to let a cheater win."

"Nuh uh! I won those rounds fair and square."I smiled.

"Whatever you say."Alejandro crossed his arms.

"Jesus. You two are like children."Mary huffed and slid the board game back into its cabinet with the other board games.

"She/He started it!"Alejandro and I yelled at the same time. Which made us look back at each other.

Mary sighed."I swear I'm living with two toddlers."

Alejandro and I just laughed. I grabbed my jacket and put it on."Where you going?"Mary asked.

"Out. Prolly for a walk and to grab a milkshake. You guys want one?"Alejandro nodded and Mary shook her head no. I grabbed my wallet and walked out the door.

The streets were livid compared to a few days ago. People were out bustling and cars were zooming by. I let out a sigh as I walked down the road. Soon I found myself on the pier and docks. There was very few people there. I leaned over the side and smiled quietly to myself. I wonder...where he is today. Is he ok? Is he alive? I miss you Roscoe. A light tap on my shoulder brought me out of my thoughts. I turned around and was surprised. "Now you're following me around la loca. Hm?"It was Grayson.

"I can barely stand you."I rolled my eyes and stared off into the water."What do you want Grayson? We're not friends."

"Oh you're right. I could be your future boss."He smiled and leaned over the rail next to me."Or we could fuck like "those people who sleep with their boss to get the job"."He chuckled.

"Ew. You filthy snake."I scoffed.

"Ouch! That really hurt my fweelings."Grayson grabbed his chest and laughed. We stood there in silence for a few minutes."I just think we should get to know each other."He looked at me. His eyes were telling me he was serious.

"Now why would we do that? You're a playboy and Alejandros friend. I've never talked or met you in my life before two days ago. I have no desire to conversant with you."

"I'm not the only one who feels it. This...feeling like there's something about you."He stood up straight and stared down at me."Like...I've met you before."

I blinked a few times."Listen Grayson, I don't trust you. Back away. I don't know you. You don't know me. Simple. You're just trying to get in my panties. I've met men like you and I won't tolerate it."I snapped at him. His face was expressionless. Like he was a doll with no face.

Then loud gunshots rang out through the docks.

(A/N:Ah yes, cliffhanger. As always, I hoped you enjoyed!)