woo hoo part 2

enjoy my crapy editing skill

"Sooo." Uncle Donald said "So...Jettison that jolopy from my drive way this INSTANT YOU DEAD BEAt!!!" I kinda flinched when he screamed that last part

"OH HERE WE GO GIVING ORDERS LIKE HE'S THE RICHEST DUCK IN THE WORLD!" Uncle Donald rasing his voice too "I AM THE RICHEST DUCK IN THE WORLD! NOW MOVE!" Scrooge screamed "I WOULD LOVE TO JUST SO HAPPENS I HAVE A JOB INTERVEIW!" Uncle Donald stated "Then why are ya standing there YELLING?!?!"Scrooge asked"Miss B said you would watch the kids! Can you do that without looseing them?" Uncle Donald said back they seemed to be calming down? With this family I can never tell."Of course I can!" Scrooge said"Faantasic thank you soooo much!" Uncle Donald Started to turn around and moved out of the way so he can open the door

"YOU"RE WELCOME- wait what now?" Scrooge said while Uncle Donald was geting the boys "Heuy, Dewey, Louie, Y/n. Meet Scrooge McDuck! Rember no tricks, no lies, no trouble!" We all looked at Uncle Donald and said "Yes Uncle Donald""I wasen't talking to you..." he glared at Scrooge and he glared I was still confused of how Scrooge knew my name but I brushed it off at 'family reason' Even though I never seen him in any picture nor rember him from when mom was around but when do I remember all of that?

We get to the front door were Scrooge immediately slams the door on our faces soon the door opens again and a lady lets us in "Thank You Miss-?" "Beakley" She says and I nod. We walk in a room full of pictures and cool stuff my brothers were amazed which made me happy but I too was amazed even let out a small 'whoa' out.

soon we were in the Dining room were Mrs Beakley came in and brought little samwitches she pulls down his newspaper which was covering his face and sh said "Talk to your niece and nephews!" and looked at us and I gave a nervous smile while my brothers were smiling like they were to ask a thousand questions "Ugh" is what Scrooge responded with and I look at my brother and they were gone and I looked back at scrooge and they were right next to him and Scrooge got scared when he saw I still sat in my chair 

"Soooo... Do children still like Marbles or a uh-"

"ARE YOU REALLY OUR UNCLE"         "HOW OLD ARE YOU?"      "WHATS YOUR NET WORTH?"

"Guys." I said trying to calm them down

"WHATS THE DEAL WITH YOU AN UNCLE DONALD?"       "OOH IS THIS FORK REAL SILVER CAN I HAVE IT?"

"HOW COME YOU NEVER VIST US?       "OH IS IT CAUSE YOUR SO OLD AND MOVING IS SOO HARD?"

"YOU OWE US LIKE A LOT OF BRITHDAY  PRESENTS!"

"Guys!" I say a bit louder trying to calm them down again and stood up.

"YOU USE TO BE A BIG DEAL!!! WHATEVER HAPPENED TO YOU?!?!" Louie said Scrooge look mad after that question I froze thinking about that 'what DID happen?' My thoughts were interupted by a smack and Scrooge screaming "BEAKLEY!!!" 

Beakley Came in and Scrooge draged the boys off I got up and was about to follow but Scrooge stop and said "No, ya stay in there lass!" He pointed his cane towards the dining room I looked at the boys "Y-yes sir" 'gosh darn stutter' I sat back in the chair 'I don't feel calm anymore' I was so nervous I was sperated from my brothers in a place I didn't know well.

I looked around 'he won't mind if I look around right' and that's what I did it calmed me down weird Scrooge looks so happy in all these pictures wounder what happened that made him so....geez I don't wanna be rude but grumpy!

I was walking when I heard Mrs B and Scrooge talking "first time in 50 years. That weather report alines perfectly with the prophecy! A shift in currents speed and leads a path way to. ATLANTIS! lost city under the sea!" now I'll be honest when I was younger I LOVED adventure  I'd always play pretend with mom about it but it changed when Louie, Huey, and Dewey were born I had to help them grow! But this gave me that lil' Spark! But like he'll take us.

"This is because some children made fun of you isn't it?" Mrs B closed the newspaper "Nonsense! I'm no Hasbin they're the hasbins. I am an Am-now!" I almost giggled at that but kept it in "Make a List! 4 oxygen tanks. 2 pressure gauge's.  a pilot" Scrooge listed stuff and a red haired duck poked his head through the door and said "I'm a Pilot!" scrooge continued "A weeks presitions, a experamental deep sea sub!" "I'm a Pilot " The red hair duck said.

"And a Secretary for an old man that seem to forgoten that I. am not.His. Secretary!" Mrs B said and threw the pin At Scrooge he ducked (PUN NOT INTENED) and the pilot closed the door I do NOT wanna get on her bad side!

"So. Ehhhh Not intrested?" Scrooge asked sounding a bit nervous " I have enough exsitment caring for Webby! Perhapes you should spend some time with your family!" Mrs B Said and just gave myself a sad smile "Hang Up my spats? Become the dusty old relic everyone thinks I am? spending yams to thoose youngens bout the man I use to be?" "You have avoided them for 10 years!" Mrs beakley stated

"Because...FAMILY IS NOTHING BUT

TROUBLE!!!"

I gasped I felt hurt... I held my locket tight'that's not true... I refuse to think that way'

"I am Scrooge Mcduck! I made my name being Tougher then the thoughies and smarter then the smarties! And I made my money square no nephew no neice no family no one helped me there and I don't need help now- Agh!" he said while falling over"Beakley a little help?" she said nothing and walked off

I too walk away to look for my brothers when I saw the next to a door with a girl the girl saw me and takled me and screamed "WHO ARE YOU?!?!?" I picked her off of me and said " Y-y-y/n D-d-duck and you just scared me half t-t-to d-d-death!" She took a picture of me and my brothers screamed "SIS!"

"Boys? what are you doing here?" The boys Look at me " we could ask you the same thing..." I looked at them and rubed my neck "Fair...Who is she?"  " I'm Webby are we friends too now?" she jumped I smriked "Sure" Louie walked to me and said "We're just looking around...Wanna Join?"  I sighed and we all walked into the room.

OKie dokie my buds 1128 words and thats it for now