The First Day

I'm skipping Lucy getting ready at home. She's outside the school.
Things you should know about her: she's the daughter of Jude and Layla Heartfilia, they are one of the richest family's in the world. Lucy talks to all people formally and politely, she is kind, honest, respectful, and graceful. She has been this way forever. She is pretty much a princess, and her parents are the King and Queen, but it's modern day. You'll learn more about her as the story continues. Ok enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy's Pov

I am standing outside the Fairy Academy gates. I take a deep breath and smile and begin to walk inside. After 5 minutes of walking around aimlessly I finally admit I'm lost. I sigh and take my phone out to pull up a map.

"Hey there!" A mysterious voice calls out. When I look up from my phone a blue haired girl smiled brightly. "You look a little lost! Can I help you with anything?"

"I apologize I am new and I am looking for the headmaster's office?" I shyly blushed.

She gasped and smiled. "I'm heading over there now, I'll walk with you!" I smiled.

[After 5 minutes]

"Here we are!"

I smile "I am deeply grateful for your kindness. I apologize for bothering you."

She giggled "of course! By the way I'm Levy.. Levy McGarden!"

"My name is Lucy Heartfilia. I am honored to meet you." I smiled, almost curtsying but I stopped myself.

[in the headmaster's office]

"Master? This is Lucy she is a new student!" Levy said to a short, old man sitting at a desk. "Thank you Levy!" He smiled. Levy smiled at me and left.

"Please sit." He offered a seat across from his. I sat down keeping my posture.
"Thank you." I smiled.

"You will be in Macao's homeroom. It's room 3. Here's a map so you can find it. Class starts in an hour so I'll let you explore campus! I hope you like it here!" I get up giving a little bow. I smiled and walked to the door.

Outside the office Levy was waiting with a bright smile. "So where is your homeroom?!" She asked excitedly. "Macao's, room 3. Although I haven't the slightest idea where that is?" I said with a worried face.

"That's my homeroom! Come on I'll show you around!" She grabbed my hand and we began walking around. We continued to talk and we became friends, we exchanged phone numbers and continued to walk around campus.

A few minutes later...

There was a high-pitched squeal ahead. I looked at Levy confused. She just shook her head and sighed, "It's the boys basketball team.. this is normal don't worry about.." I looked over to the crowd of girls, who were parting like the Red Sea for the boys team. There were 8 boys total. The two at the front looked so familiar I just can't think of where I've seen them before. One of them had black hair and the other had rosy pink hair. I looked down at Levy again, and she was sighing. I could see a little blush on her face though I looked back to the boys to try and figure out which one was making her blush then I spotted a tall boy with long, dark block hair and piercings over his face.

 I could see a little blush on her face though I looked back to the boys to try and figure out which one was making her blush then I spotted a tall boy with long, dark block hair and piercings over his face