Saint Bernard

"There is just One thing we have in Common"

"That neither of us will be missed"

I woke up that day. I knew something was different with me. I had a feeling of hopeless. I felt like nothing was worth it but I brushed it off. And went on to the bathroom. Did the works nothing special,but when I looked in the mirror. I didn't reconside myself. and today a feeling of overbearing came over me.

I was late to bus stop due to the feeling off desperation I had felt. I only was a few minutes late. Normally I'm the first at the bus stop.
Beacuse I live right beside it. For basically my entire life.

Suddenly I went it to a state of shock when I went there. I saw them again at I think I did. But this time it felt so really beacuse they we clear as a single star in the sky. But I knew it wasn't them. Then they ran but I didn't chase after them. If I did I would of looked crazy. It was just I figment of my imagination anyway.

" Breathe, I swear you look like you just saw a ghost. You alright, Kai, Kai answer me."
"Yeah, I'm fine. Actually I feel great today today."
" That's good, You look better too."
"Thanks for the compliment."
"Don't be sarcastic, I'm being serious. "Everyone starting to show up now".
" I'm going to go to talk to Jody now. You should come."
I will, Reily. Just a sec."

I feel bad. I lied and it was the most common one in the book too. I'm fine I said it so much its lost it meaning.
I feel deep down Reily knows I lied too.

I went over to talk to to Reliy and Jody about school. Jody as usual was like  a breath over fresh air for me. I'd  at the jokes they made. Even though I don't think I should laugh at stuff like that anymore.

I don't deserve to be happy anymore I don't think I'm joking anymore.

The bus came suddenly. I got on and I can't remember exactly how it went but I was lost in my thoughts. Thinking  about how I was going to act to day. I was tired of acting cheerful. I wanted to act like how I was feeling. But I can't make them suffer. Like me.

Sometimes I break down due to fact that. I don't know how to block things out. And forget. I don't breakdown dramatically like crying and tears.  I just think about what I could of done instead.

It's hard with out them. They told me I was a spoiled brat. I couldn't tell if they joking or not. To be honest. I even though it's been years I can remember what the first thing I said to them. "Make me love myself so that I can love you too". They slapped me after that. Then they laughed too. I good time to remember

The school day was hard even though it's my last. I'm not going to be there anymore for many reason.It's not like anyone. Would miss me anyway. I looked at your old locker. It was hard but I smiled because I would being see you soon anyway. I hope my plan works out.

One last night before I see you. In Ohio state. In st. Bernard at the top of the driveway. You said you always loved dogs. So I got you one. Not a real one a virtual pet.

Calls, Texts to everyone at lunch that I cared about. None responded. They said" to not blame yourself" and " I'm always their for you" Of course they lied.

Quinn and Corey came over to talk to me today. About keeping thing on "the down low". They said if you need anything talk to me and  they will do it. I asked anything. They responded with anything doesn't have to be legal.
I asked for permission to use the bridge over blue bay. It off to the public ever since the incident. " Already head of you here's the key".
That was probably they last thank you I ever said.

The last thing that day  I did was look over the bridge and jump into the blue bay our special tradition. That you said we do everyone of our last days. We did ,before you left. I always continue the tradition alone if I have to.

Before I jump. I want to say." I'm sorry , For everything I've done to you .For making you laugh for make you cry and making you smile."
My Final request is that don't act like you miss me beause I know you lying right though your teeth.

"Help, me" were both our last words
Me now that I'm drowning and you when I stood over you. I tried for you but. Do make me a liar for my sake and yours to. I guess I technically made it to st. Bernard. Just not the way or the one  you think.

" I knew you would come, Kai". "I had feeling you would".

                      The end
Thank you to kai.
This story was inspired by a song called Saint Bernard. I'll be back in 2 days with the next song.