White Secrets: Preview ✔

Chapter - White Secrets: Preview

[This is not part of the plot nor is it an actual chapter. It's more of a preview before you enter.]

Exported From A Future Chapter:

"There are two types of people in this wretched world," he spoke with such hate in his tone, "people like me and people like you."

He turned around to face me. Sitting on top of his right index finger was a Swallowtail butterfly. 

"It's people like you that make people like me."

[Exported from a future chapter]

"You're so lucky, Luce," Maya whined as she looked at her friend.

"How is that flower lucky? Do you girls not know anything on the mint family?" I questioned the two bird brained idiots in front of me.

I had recognized the flower instantly.

"Not everybody studied the mint family and literally anything that can be used for medicine, Lore," Maya stuck her tongue out at me while Lucy pouted.

"A red salvia doesn't mean good. It might as well be the symbolic flower of imprisonment," I held a stern look as I informed the girls.

"What's it's true meaning then?" Lucy asked me with a whole lot of sass.

"It means forever mine."

[Exported from future chapter]

My body was screaming for me to run, but I couldn't move.

The figure stood there with a knife in one hand and a bouquet of salvia's in the other. He had an insane grin and wide eyes that told our whole story.

"Why so scared, love?! There's no need to be scared! I would never hurt you!"

"Get away from me! Stay away!"

"I could never do that!"

[Exported from future chapter]

"Lorelei! They've arrived!"

"Keep him away from, Esme!"

" ᕼᗴᒪᒪO, ᒪOᖇᗴᒪᗴI."
ーーーーーーーーーーーーー

Song: Killing Butterflies
Video made by: U N D E R D O G S
Music belongs to: Lewis Blisset

Word Count: 300
Started: March 20, 2020
Rewritten Chapter: April 5, 2020

- "Where do you wanna go?"
- "Away."