Arrival

Zoe wakes to her hair all messy and her sun-kissed skin gone, she gets ready with Cody to go to church, since it's a Sunday. She puts on her favorite Gucci belt and Chanel Perfume, and leaves with Cody to drive to church.

Zoe arrives at church only to be greeted with people crying, she wonders "what's happening?" she says confusedly, "I heard that the priest died in his sleep!" Cody responding to her. She felt sad, and worried, she thought "Who's gonna be the new priest, i hope it's not a creepy guy!".

Then as she completed her thought, she saw the most prettiest girl she's ever seen. She asked to another member "Who's that?!". "it's the new priest" the member responding while still sobbing. She seemed surprised, a women as a priest, that's so unheard off!

Just then, the new-priest comes up to her and asks, "you is name what?", Zoe responded nervously "Z-Zoe... Laverne", "Name Thorne is my Bella", responded the Priest. "N-Nice to meet you Bella~" Zoe said calmly as she regained her emotions. "Guess i'll you see side in!" said Bella.

Cody came up to Zoe concerned, "Are you okay?", "Yeah, i'm fine, it's just i got nervous if the priest is gonna be a good one..." Zoe said knowing she lied

Zoe thought questioning herself "I can't be having these feelings, i'm already dating someone... ugh i'll just wait it out" but Zoe knew... She can't wait out her feelings for Bella.