Almost a Show

Angel sat speechless inside of Charlie's limo, he could hardly belive he asked Alastor to come with him. He decided to mentally face palme himself rather than messing up the half hour of makeup he completed. Luckily (or not so much) when he asked Charlie if he could leave, she insisted everyone come as well. So it didn't seem to strange that the radio demon would be there, because now the princess of hell and now publicly regarded crazy-woman would be there too. They all rode in the car and made small talk.
"So Angel, how did you get into drag and makeup?" Charlie asked.

"Oh, well I guess I always had some sorta knack for it, my sister was awful at it so I would help her get dolled up"

"Oh how sweet!"

"I didn't know you had any siblings Angel, " Vaggie said.

The spider clenched his teeth faking a smile. "Oh yeah, there's Molly she's my sister, and my big brother Arakniss..."

"I'd love to hear more about your family Angel," said Charlie.

"Ah, no I'm sure you wouldn't..haha" Angel laughed nervously.

"Why no-"

"OH! Look at that, we're here!" Angel practically yelled.

The car parked and the group got out and walked after Angel.
The front door was a dark brown color with small gold accents. The shiny glass doors were being propped open by a small woman who was smiling wide.

"Angel!" Mimzy squealed and ran up to grab Angel's hands. "It's been so long!"

"Yeah doll how ya holdin up around here?" The spider demon asked as the two walked through the door.

"Business has been good-" she stopped abruptly in her sentence. She stood wide eyed seemingly frozen.

Angel looked around confused trying to find the point of interest. His eyes landed on the red clad demon who had just walked in with Nifty and Husk. Angel's mismatched eyes widened with shock as he looked back at Mimzy who was now staring at the radio demon, completely smitten.

"Uh.. what's wrong Mimzy?" Angel asked.

"Who is mista tall and handsome over there?" The small woman asked practically drooling.

"Oh.. Alastor?" The white furred demon replied.

"Alastor~" Mimzy repeated the name and smiled dreamily.
"Scuse me for a moment, I'll be back in two shakes of a hellhound's tail" she pranced off.

Mimzy approached Alastor, she was about to tap his arm but Alastor sharply pulled away before she made contact with him. He turned around and spun his cane. He held put out a hand for Mimzy to shake,
"Why Hello! Who might you be?"

Mimzy giggled femininely, "my name is Mimzy, I'm the owner of this here establishment,"

"How superb! Alastor my dear, pleasure to meet you."

The two continued in small talk Angel looked away. He looked down at his gloved hand, grey was beginning to creep up his forearm. He tugged at the edge of his gloves. He looked back at the group. Everyone was invested in their own activities. Charlie and Vaggie looked at a menu for food. Nifty had found a broom somewhere and was sweeping the floors, Husk was discreetly drowning in the largest size of booze the speakeasy had. While Mimzy and Alastor became acquainted, he looked around through the dim light of the speakeasy, people were chatting and drinking. The large stage which stood in the corner beside the beside the bar. It was illuminated by golden lights and shimmering curtains of sun colored fabric. Angel decided to excuse himself to go backstage to prepare for the show. He walked towards the small wooden door on the other side of the bar. He heard a few whistles in his direction from onlooking demons he smiled and winked back awkwardly as he quickened his pace.