INLT 1

Jungkook cries as people threw things at him. He was just peacefully sleeping by an alley, not doing anything and he was woken up by this?
"P-please, stop, I didn't do anything" He stutters out, protecting himself by the use of his arms. They only continued until they ran out of things to throw.
"What a weakling" He heard one of them say, making him sigh as he looked down. He looked at his arms, seeing with little bruises. He also got a cut as one of them threw something sharp.

He grabbed his scarf, putting it over his head where it was bleeding. He surprisingly found a blanket on the trashcan, which he now uses as its starting to get cold.

"Jimin--" Taehyung says as he stared at his friend.
"Hey Taehyung, could you maybe find me a house keeper? I don't want any girl, find a boy" Jimin, a CEO, said as he looked at his friend. Taehyung sighs, of course he needed someone to take care of the house.
"Okay, but don't just fire them, I know you, Jimin" Taehyung says before leaving the office. He sighs to himself, where can he find a boy housekeeper? Fucking bitch was so specific.

Taehyung walks on the street until he heard whimpers. He frowns, stopping as he looks for the source. He heard it was again and it leads him to an alleyway. He walked in, seeing the trashcans, but something caught his eyes. It was a boy, he was crying as he slept. He got worried, so he crouched down to the boy's sleeping figure. He looked so dirty, so thin, and the only thing that's keeping him from the cold was the surprisingly still good blanket. He put his palm on his forehead, feeling how hot he is that it made him gasp.

"H-hey kid, wake up, you're burning up, I need to get you to the hospital"