INLT 8

Jimin was about to get out of his office, but stopped as he spotted a familiar coat. He walked to it, grabbing it and inspecting.
"Isn't this Jungkook's coat, aigoo, that guy. Wait, did he get home yet?" He says to himself, fishing his phone out and dialling Taehyung.

"Yo, Jimin, what is it?"

"Can you go check the house if Jungkook's there yet?"

"Uhmm... Okay, but what did you do?"

"I did nothing, bitch"

"But he walked in on me kissing a girl"

"You're so horny"

"So, why did you let the boy go by himself?"

"What? He said its okay, I told him to stay"

"Aish, okay, I'll go"

"Okay, bye"

He ended the call, walking out and getting in the elevator. He got out of the company, and went to the parking lot.

Jimin drove in a comfortable silence, window opened as he listened to the wind blowing past him. He suddenly heard some yelling, stopping. He parked near the sidewalk, getting out of the car and eavesdropping to the sound.

"Help! Help! Somebody! Please! Get off of me! I don't want this!"

Is what he heard, it being followed by a deep voice and a cry. His phone rang, fishing it out and seeing Taehyung's name pop up. He groans, immediately answering and hearing his friend's voice.

"Jimin! The boy isn't here!"

"What? Look more! Probably inside his room"

"I've already looked everywhere, he really isn't here!"

"Gosh, that bitch!"

He ended the call, and heard a loud shout before it went away. He decided to help, slowly walking in the alley. He hid and looked more until he saw a middle aged man. He decided to show himself, shouting for the man.
"Hey grandpa! What are you doing there?" He says. The man looked at him, and Jimin's eyes widened at the sight of an unconscious Jungkook being pinned to wall...