Chapter 13

Arriving in Sunagakure in the dead of night, Team Seed all stood atop a building with their gear and cloaks on.

"Ah, this stupid sand!" Black said as he pulled his hood closer to his face.

"Oh, relax you big dummy," Bean interjected as she gave him a slap on his head.

"Could you two be quiet for one second?!" Scissor groaned out loud promting Hasaki to facepalm and Tiger to sigh.

"We are dealing with overgrown children," Tiger said as he rubbed the back of his head .

Meanwhile Rose and Ryu both observed the how empty the streets were as the sand storm of the night rolled around.

The lights of houses illuminated the streets and the music of a band was heard from a bar.

Soon, Rose spotted a lone man walking from a house to the bar and entering. She hummed as she noticed the man's attire.

He had a cloak as anybody from Suna should, but his underneath was puzzling. Suna was always hot, so one would wear light armour.... but this man was clad in a heavy set of ninja armour that wasn't familiar to Sunagakure's usual get ups.

She tapped Tiger, "Tiger, why don't you take the boys and have a drink?"

"Uh, I'm not sure that's a good idea," Tiger tried to reason as behind him was Black being choked by Scissor and Hasaki holding back Bean from pouncing too.

"Ryu, go with them too," she ignored him ejecting a sigh from Tiger himself. "And no drinking, you hear me?"

The boy nodded.

"Good boy," she turned back to rest of the team, now miraculously all standing at attention.

"The gals and I will go to see the Kazekage and brief him on the information we've received so far into our investigation," the women nodded.

"Good," she walked along with the girls, "And remember...try to keep a low profile." They all flashed away.

"Alright, let's get our drink on!" Black gave Ryu a shove as he entered the bar, "Don't slow us down kiddo!" And just like that, he was gone.

Hasaki sighed, "Lord First only knows how much I need this drink." The giant man followed suit.

"Let's go kiddo," Tiger came and gave Ryu a reassuring squeeze on the shoulder.

....

As the people of the bar all went about their business talking and causing a ruckus, the door was suddenly pushed open and all noise seized, four people entered the bar. A giant man, a bald man, a raven haired man and a boy who seemed too young to even be out this late.

Everyone stared at the bunch, as if waiting for some sort of reason as to why they're here.

"Where my drinks at bitches!"the bald man suddenly stated as he pushed forward. This caused everyone to return to their previous endeavours.

Hasaki went up to the bartender, "Let me have some of your best saki, please."

The man behind the counter raised a brow as he looked down on Ryu. This caused Hasaki to clear his throat, "And some milk for the short gentleman...of course."

The man nodded before getting the stuff ready. They made their way to a booth and sat.

When the drinks arrived Black cheered, "Alright! Finally baby!"

Tiger sighed, but took his cup non the less as Hasaki did the same along with Ryu, whom had a bottle of milk for himself whereas the others shared a bottle of saki.