~♡~

⬆︎Jeno , Jaemin
⬇︎Renjun

nekophilia, pet names, renjun in f i s h n e t s, a n d  a  t a i l  p l u g,  a n d  c a t  e a r s, birthday sex!!!!, voyeurism, boudoir photography, double penetration, aftercare, there's some fluff :)))), in honour of my king renjun's 20th birthday on 23rd march 2020 ily hun keep on slayin

the bedside clock read 12:30 am by the time renjun finished opening the birthday presents the rest of the nct members left for him. his eyes wandered over to the bedside table where he kept the small note written by jeno after he found it on the kitchen counter; 'leave them for last okay? we planned a little surprise for you with them ;)' he recalled what the end of the note had written. his face grew warm at what could possibly be in the two moomin-wrapped presents his boyfriends got for him. hell, even johnny hyung and ten hyung teased them in their group chat about it so he couldn't help wondering what enticing presents he got from his lovers.

he slowly picked up jaemin's gift first, unwrapping the present with care, untying the red ribbon and opening the wrapping paper only to reveal clothing items. at first glace, it seemed normal. until he shook them out onto the bed. renjun's face turned bright red at the thigh-high fishnets that fell out along with a mustard yellow hoodie that had 'baby boy' written in bold black. along with the garments another note fell out, renjun picked it up and immediately recognised the handwriting as jaemin's; 'wear them as soon as you open the gift :)' and he obeyed, as if jaemin was commanding him on the spot to open his sleeping clothes and put these on.

he shimmied out of his sleeping shorts and jeno's old shirt, now fully nude and staring at the clothes jaemin bought for him. he grabbed the hoodie and put it on, the soft cotton brushing against his sensitive pink nipples, causing the chinese male to hold back a whimper. the sleeves were a little too long on his slender arms, letting his hands be covered until the ends of the sleeves reached his knuckles. the bottom of the hoodie reached his mid-thigh, and covered his little cock. renjun liked the soft feel of the cotton, basking in the comfort of only wearing a hoodie and nothing else underneath. he then remembered the fishnets. he's always wanted some, but was just too shy to get any. usually-confident huang renjun was shy of buying a pair of fishnet thigh-highs. now that's something he himself didn't expect.

he brought the fishnets up to his feet to slide them on. finally wearing them one by one. they reached a little above his mid-thigh, the hem of the hoodie covering where they end. he got down from his bed and moved to the bathroom to see how he looks in the mirror. once there, his newfound confidence only increased seeing his getup. the fishnets snugly fit his legs and the hoodie accentuated his petite figure.

he moved back to his bedroom to now open jeno's gift. unlike jaemin's messily wrapped one, his was a well-wrapped box. he tore the paper off in anticipation after untying the ribbon and found a black box. opening it he nearly moaned at the items inside, fucking cat ears and a tail plug, both a midnight black colour, and he immediately clipped the ears on. he was so excited to get the tail plug inside himself that he almost missed the note jeno left inside the box. renjun picked it up and read; 'put them on along with jaemin's gift and call us~'

renjun got on the bed and shifted to open one of the bedside drawers to take out a bottle of lube. he was getting antsy by the passing minute. the longer he looked at the tail plug the more aroused he became. he wanted it on and wanted to call his boys as soon as he could. he opened the bottle and poured a good amount of the cool liquid and started rubbing his fingers on each other, and he excitedly put a finger in his tight pink hole. he softly whimpered at the sensation and started gliding his finger in and out in hopes of stretching himself quick, he shoved a second finger in and let out a breathy moan and started scissoring himself. the hoodie rid up his stomach as he lied down and started fingering his ass, moaning at the pleasurable rubs he gave himself. after a minute or two, he pulled out and reached for the tail plug and his phone. he called jaemin, and as soon as the said boy picked up, renjun started inserting the tail plug inside himself while moaning, the soft fur of the black tail brushing the inside of his thighs. "injunnie~?" "n-nana, where are you and jeno?" "jeno, he's already dressed up for us, how about we go back out now?" renjun looked confused until he heard the door of chenle's room open right across the hallway, and in came his two boys.