the day my husband became a bottom

Wei Ying's pov
I sit on my and my husband's bed lan zhan sitting at the table reading the Gusu lan clan's rules suddenly he slams the book down on the table. he looks back at me. fear in his blue-as-ice eyes. lan Zhan:Wei ying I have a question to ask you he stands up walks to me and sits next to me. lan zhan: what is it like to be a bottom? I look away from him chucking nervously. "amazing?" Lan Zhan lays on the bed.

 lan zhan:Wei ying can you please me the same way I do to you? "I can try to make you feel good baby" he blushes "oh you like that baby boy huh?" He nods I hover over him. I kiss him he kisses me back. I pull away and slide up his night robe and I lick his rim he covers his mouth muffling his moans. I stick my tongue in his hand falls from his mouth and he reaches down gripping my hair as I eat him out his moans get louder. damn, I'm so happy I can do this now. I stick two fingers inside of him. he sits up and grabs my shoulder.

Lan Zhan:Daddy Wei, please. I thrust my fingers faster inside of him he arches his back off the bed tears of pleasure in his eyes. I smile looking up at him he starts to rock his hips moaning. lan Zhan:Daddy please I want you inside me I need you, please. I sit up taking my clothes off. "What do you want Daddy to do huh baby boy?" He looks me in the eyes. lan Zhan:I want big Daddy Wei inside of me I smile and kiss him. once I pull back and position myself at his hole teasing him by tracing his rim with my tip.

 lan Zhan: Daddy Wei stop teasing me and Fuck me. I force my way inside of my husband. his mouth opens but nothing comes out. lan Zhan:k-kiss m-me
D-Daddy I kiss him he kisses me back roughly. I thrust harder into him. lan Zhan: y-yes it f-feels good I suck on his nipples his hands sink into my hair. I bite his nipple he moans loudly. "lan Zhan did you put up the noise barrier?" 

He nods I kiss him I start to pump him. he wraps his arms around my neck. I grab his waist and bite his neck softly he starts to tremble in pleasure. lan Zhan: Daddy Wei I'm coming! "Come my naughty baby boy or you won't get this every day" he screams coming in my hand his breath hitches he kisses me while.

 I still thrust harder into him I come inside of him sigh and pull out of him. I flip next to him lan Zhan: that was amazing Daddy Wei. "well baby boy Daddy's glad you enjoyed it" he rolls on top of me biting his lip. lan Zhan: I want this every day until I want to do that again he falls asleep on me.