Chapter 29: I'm Not Sorry For Anything

Mitsuki pov

Well, I feel alot better after crying myself to sleep.

Asashi wakes me up once the sky turns dark. We got ready for the little barbecue party. Then suddenly, Camille drop by to give me a better swimsuit, and this one, is so much better than the others Jas brought for me. Although it is a little revealing, okay alot! But alot better than just strings!

 Although it is a little revealing, okay alot! But alot better than just strings!

"You gonna make guys drool over you." Asashi teased once he saw my swimsuit.

"Shut up!" I playfully hit his shoulder and go into the bathroom to change.

Once I'm done changing, I put a shirt over me to cover up before coming out of the room. Asashi pout and I laugh. Too bad! You'll see me in it later anyways.

We take everything we need, I'm also taking my guitar along and we leave the room. Coincidentally, we bump into Muzan and Katsuko along the way, they are both wearing white robes. It is so awkward as we bump into each other at the elevator! Her hands are all over him again.

"Oh my! What a coincidence we bump into each other here! Say Mitsuki, you're wearing a shirt to the pool? Wow! No wonder you're single." She licks.

"You see this! This is what men likes, what makes me a women." She unties her robe and let me see her sexy swimsuit underneath.

" She unties her robe and let me see her sexy swimsuit underneath

That's so...

I'm speechless.

"Speechless huh? I guessed it." She sashays into the elevator.

Muzan takes one look at me before joining her. When I want to go in...

The elevator door close!

She was smirking, I saw That!

The nerve of that girl!

"Hey, calm down. It is better if we weren't with that bitch!" He scowled.

I take a deep breath and sigh. He's right. They're not worth it. Tho I really like to see her face when I unleash my anger.

I can tell you, she would burn with the flames of my rage.
♤♤♤
"Nice to see you guys join us. Miki, really? Take that shirt off." Camille hugs me and rolls her eyes once she sees what I was wearing.