Ginger supports Rania - Cycle of Life

Monday

It was a Monday morning at the Nickelodeon academy. Vice Principal Razinski, the former principal of Tremorton High School, telled to his students: we're having International Dance Day at Nickelodeon academy. Please stay to the academy's courtyard now. The school bell rings, like in My Life as a Teenage Robot's Teenage Mutant Ninja Troubles, from now.

Ginger Foutley and Courtney Grippling bring their phones to school amd they found in one of their cellphones a video of two belly dancers dancing to "Power of Night". They are than Courtney's age. It was Courtney's cellphone. 3 minutes and 27 minutes later, the girls ended their " duet tabla" dance
to Power of Night by Artem Uzunov with a flourish. Then Ginger and Courtney are shocked by their duet tabla performance. "Beautiful as always, girls!" exclamed Ginger. "Art form, Courtney? Don't make them laugh." Later on the computer lab, Razinski said to them: Okay class, we're going to do something on the computers, do not enter innapropiate sites, please. I am going to ask with Mr. Pangborn something. "Finally, last time I liked on YouTube a video of three belly dancers in black dancing to 'Soraia Tabla Solo', which it was composed by Ahmed Hussain during "Masalama IX" by Lili DeSevilla" Jenny said, and later she laughs. Now enter Youtube and I search "Karkadé Dance Studio"! The video Jenny watches was " Tabla Solo 2018 - Grupo Medio - MASALAMA IX". Well, that was just fantastic! Jenny beamed.
After this video, Jenny says that was a pretty good performace. During when Jenny watches this performance, the Crust Cousins are watching something inadequate for their age: "Stay Focused!" and especially, "s" Hahaha! This is a cool program to watch, after I and Tiff got bullied by Misty and Jenny, like in Teenage Mutant Ninja Troubles!". Lila and Rhonda played the "Scary Maze Game". " Not bad, Lila." Rhonda said, optimistly. This is pretty scary for little kids. "AAAHH!!!" Lila and Rhonda yelled, as they leave from the computer lab because of a really scary girl named Samara Morgan from the "Scary Maze Game". Razinski comes again to the computer lab. " Kids, time is over! Go to our classroom! Enjoy our break!"

Jenny pulled out her smartphone and opened a video stored on it. She tapped on the play button and handed her phone to Lil. "I'm thinking i'm watching a video on belly dancers." said Lil. Lil's eyes widened at what she saw on the screen. These are 6 belly dancers in this video they dance to Rania - Cycle of Life. "Doesn't they look like XJ-9????" Lil outraged to Courtney.

Lil pretended to watch the video as her mind raced. "If Ginger and Courtney know about "Rania - Cycle of Life", did they know about this song? Did Helga and Lila already listened to this !?

"Those 6 dancers who dance to Rania's Cycle of Life are not dancing half-naked to spectators."

"Those dancers are not shaking their asses in public!"

Ginger outraged.

"You're getting more flexible," said Jenny.

Phil smiled. "Thanks to you."

V

ice Principal Vexus of Nickelodeon Academy comes to the courtyard. "Hello girls." Vexus smiled. "I think why are we arguing for Rania's Cycle of Life? Why?" Vexus yelled. "I know it. I'm telling to the younger XJ sisters. They are XJ2 and XJ3."

"I don't know that song, Vexus." XJ3 said, friendly. "That must be Lil Deville, Ginger Foutley, Courtney Grippling, and Jenny Wakeman."

Ginger and Courtney talked to each other. "I don't think so, Ginger.", Courtney asked. " As seen in "Teenage Mutant Ninja Troubles", Misty is been trying to belly-dance, for all what she did to the Crust Cousins, she's dancing to Tamra-henna's My Music Intro. Why, Ginger?

"Misty adjusted her face veil one more time. Despite a second or two of hesitation, she released her anxieties and threw herself into her dance - circling, shimmying, and undulating throughout the entire song. Misty ended her number on her knees, hands together overhead." And that was that belly dance moment from My Life as a Teenage Robot Teenage Mutant Ninja Troubles. What do you think, Courtney? "I don't think so, Ginger. That was a pretty funny story, okay? Yes. "Tonight, me and Courtney we're watching a movie about belly dancers. This movie is called "BellyDance!...At Its Best", who was produced in 2004. This is the first time when we watch a movie of belly dancers with you, Courtney." Ginger smiled.

Later that night, Ginger joined Courtney to watch "BellyDance!...At Its Best". "Who's that dancing to My music Intro?" asked Ginger. "It's Tamra-henna."

"That movie was okay," said Courtney. "But not as good as the last one in the franchise. I'd say about twenty percent less fresh."

"Did anyone else feel like they were watching a moody film noir and an upbeat action adventure cut and pasted together?" asked Ginger.

"You said it Ging," said Courtney. "It's like they couldn't make up their minds what kinda tale they were tellin'."

"More than "On Fire! The Hottest Bellydance Music Ever..."??? Especially Rania - Cycle of Life???? What the hell????" Ginger outraged to Courtney. "I check other belly dance CDs like this: Showtime!, BellyDance!...At Its Best, and especially Shake It Up! Exotic Belly Dance Performances. Why?" "I don't think so."

Courtney could not keep the edge out of her voice. "That's not what belly dancing is."

Ginger's mind raced. Vexus's instructions were to sell a ticket to all paying customers. But what were the chances of this - the principal of Nickelodeon Preparatory Academy, who, by all accounts, still held a grudge against Nickelodeon Academy - actually attending this event, of all things? Did Jimmy Neutron know about Rania - Cycle Of Life? Did he also know about Helga and Lila? About them?

"It is true!" Ginger quietly took a breath as she composed herself. "Chuckie Finster is been learning some belly dancing moves tommorow. Jimmy Neutron is one of my best friends."

"We'll see..."

End of chapter 1...