Ch7

Mike*

A few weeks have past since that happened. That was the most painful thing to ever happen to me...I was scared that I was going to be rip in half....it literally felt like my body was going rip apart......the pain was so unbearable.....but at the same time....was strangely pleasurable ....that what's fucking in my mind right now.....I can't stop thinking how good it was......but I don't want that to happen again.....Foxy did do other things to me....after that day..

he surprised me as I took a shower and soon we did it there.....the hot water mixing with our sweet.....as we had sex there.....there times he would tease me by putting his dick halfway and pulling it out....making my body hot and leave me there for awhile.....I couldn't take it and then times when he make me cum myself.....that wasembarrassing....his eyes watching me as I jack myself off....Foxy was cruel....But for some reason....I didn't mind after awhile.....seeing Foxy expression....I don't know...it thrills me.....

I don't understand myself.....am I.....am I enjoying this.....I know my heart beats fast when I'm with Foxy.....do I like Foxy?.......I don't understand....I'll ...probably never understand ....till some some months later.

Foxy hasn't been himself lately.....I was able to wear clothes again....because Foxy didn't really care no more....he seem kind of thinking of something that is making him frustrated....he wouldn't touch me no more or look at me....the only time he was when he's asleep and hugging me close to him and saying something under his breath. I could never catch what he was saying. He didn't want to talk to me as much as before....because there were times when we spoke to each other for a long time....I actually found out we have some things in common...and we seem to understand one another more....but he doesn't no more...he stopped....I don't know what's happening.

I was sitting in the bed fiddling with my fingers as I watch Foxy get out of the room and would not come back for awhile....it made me feel like I was being ignored....or not wanted.....well it was nice not having to do it...but strangely maybe I missed it....miss Foxy with me....always by my side.....and talking to me.....but now it's like I'm nothing but something to hug at night. I felt myself getting lonely and my heart hurting for some reason......I was missing foxy.....I shouldn't be...but I am....I look around ....maybe I'm lonely because I have no one with me that's right....

I wrap my arms around my legs, laying my head down...thinking about it....the more I think about it the more I feel like it's not right....because when I think about Foxy my heart beats faster and I knew....it has to be because I like Foxy that's why I felt lonely....but Foxy hasn't been himself....I want to tell him but....yeah the way he's acting.....I hear the door open as Foxy walks in. He yawns abit and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Umm...Foxy." I softly said, Foxy heard me but pretend he didn't. "Foxy...please...I need to talk to you.." Foxy ignored me as he walk past the bed, I grabbed his arm making him stiffen. My eyes widen....I never seen Foxy like that before, his yellow eyes piercing into mine.

"What thy hell ye want...Mikey..me not in a mood." Foxy grumbles, I look down for a moment and clench his arm.

"I-I.....been....well..."

"Speak up lad! Ye wasting me time here.." Foxy growls, I flinch as he growled....this wasn't like him....why was he so mad.... I clench my teeth and glared at him.

"Well...fine nevermind..." I grumbled and let him go as I turn my back towards him. I hear Foxy eyes still on me, then in a flash I was pushed down on the bed. I felt him grab my arms twisting them in my back as I grunt in pain.

"What ye wanted to say lad....ye never been this way before." Foxy growls, I whimper as I began to tear up.

"Y-you....why are you hurting me!" I whimper.