(Fem) aeosp x demon Joseph 

Aesop POV
I looked around nervously as the demon stared at me impatiently waiting for the Dessert to be made. I looked throw a cookbook at the recipes for an easy one until I stumbled across an apple pie recipe. That doesn't seem too hard. I looked up at the demon how looked back at me. He yawned and looked at me annoyed.
"I'm going upstairs to take a nap to wake me up when it's ready"
"I thought you didn't need to sleep that why you're away up at night messing with me"
Aesop was a little huffy about this. She out of everyone in the house was away getting messed with at night by the demon. Even tho it was a curse that wasn't even put on her. Joseph just giggled at her puffy attitude. He looked up and down her slim body mostly hidden under various baggie sweaters, skinny jeans usually the color, with a wait mask to over her soft pink lips. He watches as she started nipping on her sweater out of habitat waiting for an answer.
"Yeah I don't have to sleep but I can" he giggled as he said that making Aesop angrier.
"Also" he spoke snapping his fingers.
"You away look better in dresses"
Aesop was in a dress that looked really really revealing in her opinion. It was a black the just barley cover her butt with little white ruffles at the end of the dress bottom and a white caller at the top with a little black tie and an apron. Aesop felt more nervous and exposed even tho no one was watching him anymore. She heard a scream coming from one of the other houseguests it was lucky girl scream at the top of her lounge.
"NO AGAIN NOT THE FUCKING DRESS AGAIN"
Joseph looked really surprised he didn't try to give her the dress only Aesop. Joesph started running faster to their scared room. Aesop took in a deep breath and exhaled. How hard can it be to bake a pie I seen the other girls do it all the time? She started to make the dough which was the easiest step with for some reason it didn't turn into a dough paste-like it said in the book. Oh god no I added yeast into it. I looked down at the sugary bread dough I made and threw it out. I sighed how am I supposed to be a grown adult let alone a wife for my future husband. I tried again with the dow and get it right the second time. I smiled at the dough i just made. He looked at the rest of the book and smiled at the next part stating to spilled the dough in two and make one into the bottom of the crust and bag the rest for later. She did the bagging part first as not to forget it. She got the dough to on sloppy but not too bad. And started making the insides on the pie. When pealing the apple Aesop cut her hand when doing so having to throw out the apple and watch her hand and bandage it with the help of Emily of course. She did it three more times until Emily was helping Aesop peal apples. Emily smiles at this. It was very rare to see Aesop cook she smiled at her and asked.
"What's is the occasion for you never to cook unless it's from a box."
Aesop blushes at this.
"Who it's for a special somebody he wanted a snack so I thought I bake him something from scratch all by myself."
Emily giggles at this. "Aww well isn't that cute maybe I could bake something for Emma sometime we could do it together"
Aesop smiles at Emily's kindness. After all, she was one of the leaders at the all-girls school. Joseph was a curse put on Naib to make him scream so that she'll fall in love with Jack. It didn't really work but it got jack on a date with her. Joseph just seems to stay not really wanting to leave. Aesop away wounded if it was because of her he didn't want to leave. After getting out of his thoughts he was the apples were done being cut and peeled. He smiled as Emily walked away and he started to but the ingredients into the apple. He smiled at this and poured the apples into the bottom crust. All that needs to be done was the top he laid the flower down and rolled it out after it was done she laid it on the top and cut off the extras. She smiled and put it into the oven. She waited for it to be done while playing on her phone until she smelt something odd. She looked up and at the oven to see it's on fire. She started to panic as she heard Joseph walk down the stairs.
"Aesop is everything ok in there I sell something burning"
Aesop panic more as he came closer.
"Nothing burning beside my love for our Joseph" I blushed saying that really loud and open the oven to throw some water at it only making it worse. I started screaming and crying at the same time as Joseph came in and saw the smile. He walked calmly over the sank and under it was a cabinet he open and pulled out a fire extinguisher. He used it on the oven and the fire went out so he turned off the oven. Joseph looked over at the crying Aesop and smiled weakly at her. Come here baby he opens his arms up for Aesop to hug him. He looked over at the half baked burnt pie.
"I see what you did wrong honey you didn't app cuts into the top."
She whipped her face and looked up at him.
"O-oh I thought that was only to make the pie look fa-fancy"
Joseph giggled at this and looked at the small woman in front of him.
"No honey it to help the pie breathe."
Aesop looked really embarrassed.
She started to cry again at the fact she can't bake a pie. Joseph picked her up and cuddled her.
"I don't need a pie that bad honey if it makes you feel better we came to bake one together." The demon gave her a small smile. And she looked up at him and nodded. They both cleaned up the mess and Joseph made a new oven Appear out of nowhere. They start to make a new pie together instead of apple they made a Cherry pie instead because of the fact they had one apple left. After it was done they both cut a piece out and eat it other with ice cream on top of it. They giggled and talked about what's been going on. Aesop couldn't get the thought out of her head though. If he can make a dress out of nowhere and an oven why didn't he make a snack by himself? Aesop looked up at him and asked the question. Joseph smirked at her.
"Well one I was just being lazy he smirked more and I wanted to see you in a dressmaking a dessert"