Loki #2

Imagine arguing with Loki and then feeling bad about it.

Warning- (Minecraft?); Mention of Loneliness and Injuries

Word count- 1047

🌹🌹🌹

You were drawn into your PC as you assembled blocks after blocks of gold, attempting to recreate Loki's helmet. You had taken a nack in playing minecraft, because most of the time the team was out on a patrol, leaving you all by yourself in the tower. You didn't have any powers of your own, so, being the overprotective family they are, decided against taking you anywhere. 

You loved minecraft, and you had to carefully asked Tony to get yourself an account, not the entire damn website. You were so absorbed in doing what you were doing, that you didn't feel the presence of Loki sneaking up on you. He happily put his hands on your shoulders, cooing, "Guess who's gonna stay back today, Love?" You didn't respond, you hadn't heard him.

He frowned, and tried shaking you. You got annoyed, and flicked his hand off your shoulders. This angered him, and in a swift motion, he had unplugged the entire PC, leaving you to stare at a blank screen. You were toiling so hard to make that darned thing... And now he comes to unplug the PC? Angrily, you shook your fists at him, trying to say something before he cut you off, "You were paying more attention to the screen than me!!" 

You glared at him, and snapped, "So what?" His expression became shocked, and then proceeded to anger, as he continued, "I have been trying to tell you something, and you weren't paying any attention!" You scoffed, "What were you saying?" "That I was thinking about staying back from patrol today so that I could spend time with you! But I guess it doesn't really matter to you, does it? You'd rather ignore me for the screen." 

Your anger flared, "Oh, so you are assuming that I'm the culprit? What were you doing, when I begged you to stay because I was feeling lonely? You'd rather go on a patrol than help me!!" You crossed your arms in anger, and continued, "Go on your patrol if it's so much demanding!" He glared, and muttered, "And so will I!!" while storming off.

You didn't turn back when you too stormed up to your room. You slammed the door shut, and jumped onto your bed. Burying your face in the pillow, you stayed silent for few moments. You then started punching the pillow, taking out your shock, anger and frustration. You couldn't believe that he could have been so rude to you. You were just trying not to feel lonely by spending time on the game, and how dare he misunderstands you?

You laid back down on your bed, gritting your teeth. You felt tired, so you decided to sleep. Who would bother anyway what you were doing? You drifted off into a dreamless sleep, and kept twisting and turning with discomfort.

You woke up abruptly. You took in your surroundings, and then the occurences of the day came back to you. You sighed. You had overreacted. You shouldn't have snapped at him, and given him more attention. But he too should have listened to you, and stayed back when you wanted him too. Whatever the reasons might have been, you shouldn't have argued with him. What if you had hurt him?

You went out, and saw that nobody had returned. It was already 9 pm, and the team is rarely so late. What if they couldn't win? What if they were hurt? What if Loki was hurt? What if they were... dead? No!!

You shook your head, trying to clear your mind of all negative thoughts. Maybe they were just snacking because they are tired? Somehow, all the thoughts created an emptiness in your heart. In a shaky voice, you asked J.A.R.V.I.S, "Any updates on the team?" "No, not yet." Rung out the reply. 

You sighed, and decided to go to the roof. You sat there silently, waiting to catch any glimpse of the team. You kept waiting till about an hour later when the quinjet popped up in the sky. It landed moments later, and you hurried to them. All of them had worried faces, which worried you more. You couldn't see Loki.

"Loki?" You murmured, fearing the worst.

The team looked at you sympathetically, and Natasha proceeded, "He's injured. The monsters had fire." They brought out a stretcher, with Loki on it, who was heavily injured. "NO!!" You screamed, falling on your knees. He was terribly weak against fire, being a frost giant. You followed them to the medical room, where he was covered up in bandages. 

Bruce nodded to you, leaving you and Loki alone in the medical room. You looked at his frail condition, tears brimming your eyes. You let them fall freely, and grew angry at yourself for even arguing with him. "Why?" you asked, softly touching the back of his hand. "I am so sorry, you should have listened to you... It's all my fault." You sobbed silently.

You stayed with him for how much, you didn't know. But you kept apologising. "I am sorry." You whispered again. "No, I should be the one to apologise." A familiar voice said. You turned around at the door to see... Loki? You turned back at the bed only to see his injured self disappear in a green shimmer. An illusion

"I should be sorry for ever doubting you. I should have listened to your needs and given you more time. Forgive me?" He asked, leaning against the doorframe. You sighed, and fisted the bedsheet. "You know, one day I'll toss you into fire and then jump in myself, you nasty trickster." 

He smiled, the smile slowly turned into a smirk at his victory in mischief. You got up, and tackled him to the ground, hugging him tightly, "Never. Do. That. Again." He laughed heartily, "So... am I forgiven?'' "No." You two stayed like that for a few minutes before he said, "I bought you a vanilla cake."

You loved anything vanilla, but you also knew that he loved Chocolate. You looked at him, "What about Chocolate?""Thought I could sacrifice for my Love." He cooed. You felt happy again, knowing everything was back to normal again. "Idiot..." You muttered.