Not the only one

It was Tuesday in the land of skylands. The sky landers went to their location where they will be saving and protecting skylands. The sky landers landed on a foggy woods. " Man! That's a load of clouds! " pop fizz said. " alright, team. Our mission is to save the citizens from kaos and doom raiders. " jet vac said with bravery. " okay, spyro. Can you- " " fly up to see where the citizens are in this area yes. " spyro cuts stealth elf off and flies up to check.

Spyro went back down and landed on the ground. " up north. " spyro points. The team started running in the woods. When they made it to the village, they saw doom raiders and Kaos, destroying the village. Jet vac use his gun and shoot one of them. " Hello, Skylanders! Did you come to watch us destroy the village. " kaos laughs evilly. " we're here to stop your evil plans. " jet vac said. " and after that we will be smelling flowers. " the team looks at eruptor with ' what ' look. " what? It nice, and it calms me down. " eruptor said. " anyway, let go! "

The skylanders and doom raiders started the battle. It only lasted 2 minutes. The doom raiders are defeated by the heroes of skylands! " you'll never defeat us again! " golden queen yells, and the doom raiders runs off. The citizens cheered to the skylander for defeating the villains. " thank you, skylanders for saving us from the doom raiders. " the mayor thanked them. " it was no problem, mayor. " spyro said with a smile. The citizens cheered again and a photographer took a photo of the skylander.

They made back to the academy where skylander learn how to be skylanders. They went inside the grand library to meet master eon. " Skylanders, well done from your mission. " Master Eon congratulates them. " thank you master Eon. " stealth elf said. " your welcome. Now for all of you, you can get some rest, I have something important to tell you tomorrow. " master Eon said. The skylanders walked out the library, but except spyro, he flies to Master Eon that made Eon smirk, knowing what he's going to said. " you want to know if there any books that has your kind on one of them. " spyro was surprised by his guess. Spyro always wanted to know about his dragon kind. What happened to them? Where they came from? That's all he asks for.

" spyro, I know you want to know about them, but I don't what happen to them. All I know is that I took you in as my own. " Master Eon explains. " I know. It just that I really want to know about my family [ spyro flies to the window through the glass.] , you know, if Their still out there..." spyro said, looking sad when Master Eon confronts him. " spyro, one day if your dragon kinds are here in skylands, somewhere, you would find them. " Master Eon smiled and walks away from spyro. Eon turn to spyro, skill looking at the window. " one day, spyro. " Eon walks out the room, leaving spyro all alone.

Time skip

It was night time and spyro is still in the library. He went through all the book about dragons and nothing is on there about spyro's kind. "...crystal dragons, no. Earth dragons, no. Water dragons, no..." spyro sign in defeat and place his head on the desk. " what am I going to do? " he ask himself. Suddenly spyro heard the door open. Spyro went to the ceiling, preparing for attack. When the door closes, spyro flies down and tackle it down on the ground. Spyro looked at the person, but revealed to be Hugo wearing his blue pjs.

" Hugo, what are you doing here? " spyro asked, jumping off of Hugo. " well, Master Eon told me you was in here, so Eon told me to check on you. " Hugo explains. " well I'm fine, thanks Hugo. " spyro said. " well I guess I'll be going home. " spyro said. Spyro flies out the library after waving goodbye to Hugo.

Spyro flies in the night to get to home. Spyro has in deep through about his dragon kind while flying. He made it back home and notice Stealth elf, jet vac and eruptor outside of spyro's home. Spyro landed and looked at his team. " hey guys! " spyro greets. " spyro! " they yells with relief he's home. Stealth runs up to Spyro and hugs him. " where were you!? " jet vac ask in worry. " I was in the library. " spyro said. " all day? " stealth said. Spyro nodded. " well. Let's get back inside, shall we? " jet vac said. The others were walking back inside when suddenly, spyro heard a something.

The others stopped and notice spyro not moving. " spyro? " jet vac said. Spyro didn't reply and flies towards the sound. The others started to worry and follows him to see where he's leading. Spyro follows his location that leads to the woods. He landed on the ground and keeps on following the sound. Spyro went deeper in the woods, finding the sound. Then, he heared the same sound again near by. He went deeper until he notice a purple dragon, sleeping on the green grass around them. ( sound track begins. )

Spyro looks at the sleeping dragon from his distance, wondering what to do. Then, the dragon starts to wake up and turns around, revealing a female dragon with purple skin and blue horns, spyro's kind.

( this is the female dragon, spyro's kind from the top.) Spyro jaw dropped and shrugged it off. Spyro was about to walk towards her when the female growls at him. Spyro jumps by her growl. " who are you? Go away! " the female growl. " hey, it's okay. I'm harmless. Okay. " Spyro said, starts to walk closer to her. " s-stay back, please?... " the female backed away slowly. " it's okay. You can trust me. " spyro said calmly. " you look just like me. " the female said, noticing spyro is the same dragon type.

" you too. " they stared at each other's eyes. Their hearts started beating fast and their stomachs started to feel like butterflies. It wasn't long when the female heard something in the woods that cause her to growl and blast a shot of fire to the tree. Spyro turns his head around to see where she hit. Something came out from the bushes, revealing to be jet vac and stealth elf. " oh my god. " jet vac gasp, noticing another dragon like spyro in front of them. " I-I-I " " hey, it's okay, their my friends. " spyro said, trying to calm the female down. " yeah, we're friends. "

" I'm sorry, I need to go! " the female said and flies away from the woods. Spyro flies to get to her, but the female uses her blast and teleported. Spyro was sad, while the two was surprised by spyro's dragon kind. " I can't believe there's another dragon from spyro's kind is here. " jet vac said. " spyro's is not the only one. " stealth elf said.

Time skip

It was morning. The skylanders went to the grand library to meet Master Eon. " I wonder what's mission will it be. " eruptor said with excitement. " let's wait for Master eon to tell us. " stealth elf said. " I bet it's that female dragon you guys saw last night when spyro was locked eye with her. " eruptor smirked, making spyro growl. " I was not! " spyro yells " was too! " eruptor said back. " was not! " " guys! Calm down and go to Master Eons place? " stealth elf said. They nodded and went inside. master Eon greets them the skylander. " hello, skylanders. Today's mission is important through considerably not evil. Skylanders, meet our new potential cadet, cynder and Lucy. " master Eon said, revealing the two cadets are dragons. And what's really surprises spyro is that Lucy is the same dragon he meet from last night.