The Blackwood siblings Pt.3

Even life was difficult for noble family.Ashley was forced to be a kind of girl who Lord Blackwood wanted to be.She was now learning how to use a weapon.
Matthew began his words handing his daughter a revolver.
"Do you know how does this thing work?"
"N-no"
"Close your ears."
*Bang!! *
Ashely shocked and scared.
Matthew had shot a target of the shooting range.
"This loud thing can protect you and the other.You can protect your country,your people and especially the one you love."
Ashley's face was pale but accepted the revolver which her father handed to her.

Rewinded to six years ago...

The time was July 19th when Ashley's new brother was born.
Lord Blackwood seemed to be happier than the time when he saw Ashley.The baby was just like him.Blonde hair with ocean eyes were the same trait as Lord Blackwood.
"I named him Sherringford Hunter Blackwood!"
"Well,it's that the name of the town from the west of Ireania?"
Sean's words made Matthew space out for a while.
"........"
"Brother? Are you alright?"
"Nothing.I'm fine.You're right.I don't know why I decide to give that name. I just love that name."
Matthew looked at his wife whose name was Constance. (which I haven't described in the first part )
"Do you have any suggestion?"
"What's about Sherlock? Because he is blonde."
"Hmm.., not bad.Well anyway,thank you for giving a birth to a baby boy who is just like me.
He will inherit my place one day.
A high class gentle man,a warlord,a governor,a duke,..... "
The man at the corner of the room and sitting next to Constance scoffed and spoke.
"My nephew won't be a kind of selfish and narcissist person like you. "
'Liam Callahan! You should watch your mouth!"
"Truth is bitter,brother-in-law."
"How dare you! "
"Actually you forget about yourself.You are only a duke of Lockwood but not a warlord anymore.You no longer have military power."
"You!Don't start it or I'll not hesitate to insult you!"
"Oh you talk now, huh! How many times that my sister has been upset because of you?! You should shame on yourself!You don't even love my sister,you selfish bastard!You married my sister for your fuck sake!! "
"Liam, you speak too much today!"
"Aren't you even human?!"
Sean than interpreted.
"Hey hey, both of you please calm..."
Matthew handed Sherlock to Sean and grabbed Liam's collar.He than pushed him against the wall so hard that Liam would have felt that his lungs being crushed.
"I told you to stop but you choose your way to die!"
Matthew blew a fist to Liam but he dodged it.
Constance shouted,"Somebody please stop them.... "
"Oh my god!Madam ,madam!!Oh, she fainted!"
"Sister!!"
.............................................................
Oh damn it,it shouldn't be happened.