Date: Italian restaurant🍝❤️

Rey looked at the clock. It was time for her to get ready! Ben was going to be there to pick her up soon. She smiled at the thought of the romantic date they were about to have and the thought of Ben.

She put on the dress she had bought earlier that day. It was long and velvet and had a split front on the skirt. It had a V-neck top and the thin straps crisscrossed in the back. She then put on her silver flats and a little dab of makeup. She put on some velvet lipstick that matched the color of the dress, and grabbed her purse with a couple weapons stuffed in it.

As if he couldn't be anymore perfect, Ben, with his handsome suit, knocked at the door at exactly the time Rey finished getting ready. She walked to the door and opened it.

Ben's eyes got really big and then his mouth formed a smile, "Hello, beautiful, are you ready?"

Rey smiled back, "Yes."

Ben opened the door of the two-seater ship for Rey like a true gentleman. She happily got in, and soon, they were off.

When they arrived at the restaurant, they were immediately seated at a table that Ben had reserved for them. It was by a window, and they could watch the two suns set. They were given some menus, and they both decided to share a big plate of pasta noodles with a delicious sauce.

While waiting for their food, they talked about their hopes and dreams, and nothing in the world mattered more to them in that moment than each other. They made eye-contact and suddenly the whole world seemed to fade and no longer exist. They both grabbed for their water, but touched each other's hands instead. Their eyes quickly looked at their hands and then back at each other. They smiled.

"I love you," Ben said.

"I love you, too," Rey replied. Their hands were still touching.

The waiter set their food at the table. "Will that be all?"

"Oh, ugh. Yes, thank you." Rey answered, timidly bringing her hand back.

The waiter left, and they both grabbed their forks to eat.

They were pretty silent while they ate, except for the occasional small talk. They both put a bite of noodles in their mouth, not knowing that they both had the same noodle on their forks and slowly but surely, their mouths met, and it turned into a passionate kiss...

As the night went on, they talked and laughed and enjoyed each other's company.

"It's getting late," Rey said

"Yeah, let's go home," Ben agreed.

They arrived at their house, and Ben, again opened the door for Rey and escorted her to the door steps. They stopped and looked into each other's eyes as if they had just now realized how much they loved each other. Rey smiled, and gently pulled Ben's head down to hers for a goodnight kiss. After they kissed, they walked into the house. They changed into comfortable clothes and snuggled each other until they both fell asleep...

THE END