Chapter 4: Toothless

Carter's POV:

I'm woke up and yawned. "Ahh, good morning", I said to myself. I got out of bed and went to get dressed. After that I walked out and saw Gemstone. "Morning", I greeted her. "Good morning Carter", she responded. "Well, you wanna go to that cove I was talking about yesterday?", she nodded and we headed out the door to the cove.

Hiccup's POV:

I jumped out of bed and raced to the cove I saw the dragon go to. I entered or and saw a night furry. My eyes widened as I came closer. It started to growl until I took out my knife. It struggled in the rope it was tied in. I put the knife near the rope and cut it. It jumped on me and roared then flew off. Not very far though. I saw it was near the lake. I looked on the other side and saw a girl and another night furry. I couldn't believe my eyes. I ran down and went behind a rock.

Carter's POV:

As I took Gemstone to the cove, I was fishing and she was rolling in the grass. I sometimes giggled and she rolled in it. We both heard a roar. We looked in the direction and saw a night furry. It looked pretty bad seeing the tail a little torn. Soon a boy came from behind a rock and went to it. I noticed it was the boy who I bumped into at the market. We watched as he started to bond with the dragon. Soon he looked over to us and waved. Gemstone and I were a little confused but we walked over. "Hey aren't you the girl from the market?", he asks. I nodded and looked at Gemstone as she walked to the other night furry. "Who are you?", she asked, "I'm Toothless or that's what he calls me", Toothless said looking at the boy.