Thirteen

Percy's P.O.V

Today was Monday, the most dreadful day ever. Jason wants to tell us something once we get to school that is apparently "super important" but I seriously doubt it could be so important. Today Jason and Frank find out if they made the football team, they probably did. On Thursday I tried out for the swim team and I was told on Friday that I made the team!

Leo has been complaining about his project yet saying his partner for it is super hot. Nico has just been making fun of all of us and eating McDonald's so nothing much has changed. Oh, and that hot blonde I saw in class turns out she's a stuck up know it all. Apparently her favorite isn't blue, whose favorite color isn't blue?

I started pulling up to school in my car and saw the whole gang except Liam standing in front of the school.

"Sup guys, what's going on?" The guys greeted me as I walked up to them.

"Nothing much. I made the football team, so did Jason!" Frank high-fived Jason.

"Speaking of Jason, what was so important you wanted you wanted to tell us in person?" Nico asked taking a sip from a McDonald's cup.

"You shouldn't eat that crap so early in the morning, that's bad for you." Jason scolded Nico.

"Don't change the topic, Jason," Nico said taking another sip.

"I'm going to tell Hazel about your addiction to McDonald's." Jason threatened.

Nico gasped. "You wouldn't dare."

"Try me, I will."

Leo broke up the mini fight and changed the topic. "Anyways, what was the urgent news again."

"Oh, right. So on Sunday, I spent the whole day with Piper freaking McLean."

"How'd you do that? You can barely think about the girl without blushing" Frank asked.

"We were working on a project together, it gets better too. I actually held her hand and she didn't pull away!" Jason sounded like an excited, happy toddler who had sugar.

"Would you look at that, blonde Superman here finally made a move." I started slow clapping as the rest of the guys joined in. Suddenly I see Piper and Annabeth walk into the school. I am going to be working with Annabeth on our project today at my place, she's gonna have to meet my mom and Estelle, Paul doesn't get home until later. So I hope Annabeth likes blue cookies and toddlers. I walk into Goode to see Annabeth taking books out of her locker, I lightly tap her on the shoulder and she turns to look at me.

"Hey, Annabeth."

"Hi Percy, can I help you?"

"Just wanted to make sure were still on for working on our project at my place today."

"Yup."

"Um, so I might have forgotten to tell you this but you're kinda gonna have to meet my mom and sister. My sister can be a little intense for a child and my mom she is very nice, a little too nice. So I hope that's fine with you also, sorry." Annabeth stopped my rambling.

"Um, yeah I'm cool with that. I'd like to know what mom has to put up a Seaweed brain like you."

"Seaweed brain?"

"Yeah, you  made the swim team because you're a swimmer and your head is obviously filled with seaweed." I let out a light laugh.

"You actually remembered when I told you I made the swim team?"