intertwine pt 3

I was walking with Albus to the Slytherin common room, a few girls behind us were gossiping.

"Did you hear that Scorpius likes L/n haha that's so sad isn't it, he'll never have a chance with her"
Their laughter echoed through the stoned walls, why is everyone so hard on Scorpius he seems normal to me. As me and Albus parted ways I said goodnight etc,
I then walked into my room and began unpacking my things. I sighed deeply as I laid on my bed, I then stared at the window that showed us the lake. I then got up and grabbed my PJs and changed, I then combed my hair and painted my nails white. I wonder if Scorpius is in the common room?
I got up and walked out to check, soon enough there he was alone in the corner holding a pillow.
I sneaked toward him in a quiet manner, "boo" he flinched as he realized it was me and relaxed.
"Why aren't you in your dorm?"
His eyes softened
"Because they make fun of me"
I looked at him and sat close to him
"Well they're wrong, you know you are unique and they aren't so, of course, they will get jealous Scorpius"
he smiled and tightened his grip on the pillow
"I'm also your friend, I'm here for you. If they say something ill give them a knuckle sandwich"
his face was pink at this point
"Okay?"
He smiled and so did I
"okay" he replied
I then hooked my arm with his and leaned on his shoulder.
After a while of giving him affection, I said goodnight and walked up to my dorm.
Soon enough the gossipy girls flooded me with questions
I groaned
"Why can't you just mind your own, you nosey maggots"
I then ripped my blanket over my body and fell asleep fast.

Dreams
-

"Tom.." My voice echoed through the void
"Y/n" his voice was a lot clearer and strong
"Tom you're here!"
I ran to him, felt his embrace.
"Y/n I'll guide you to me, just do as I say so we can be together".

-

The next day

I awoke in a cold sweat, I then moved my body around a bit and pushed myself in an upward position.
I groaned as I stretched my arms out and I dragged my limp body to the loo. As I sat on the toilet I heard a noise coming from a stall, it almost sounds like a girl singing. My spine tingled violently, the thought crept in. Moaning myrtle, she was a ghost everyone talked about who haunted this bathroom. I then walked out of the stall and walked to the noise, she noticed my presents and turned quickly.

"Hi," I said cheerfully

"uh hello" she seemed surprised

"I was wondering if you ever knew or seen anyone by the name of Tom Riddle," I said curiously

she gave me a puzzled look and shook her head

I nodded and left the washroom after doing my business.

-After class-

I walked around the school in hopes of finding the room that Tom spoke of, I wandered for hours upon finding it. The room itself had many things inside like old antiques and dusted clothes everything was so old. I wandered around some more following my intuition and I found it, the item I was to look for. A time turner and I know you must be thinking Y/n time turners were banned and destroyed years ago, No not this one they haven't. I wore the thing around my neck and left the room but before I did I found a book, it was unbothered but a little dusty the owner of the book was The Half-Blood Prince, what kind of a name right? but anyways I grabbed it since it had a good feeling to it. As I was going back to the dorms I forgot how time passes and I saw a prefect, my heart raced as he walked down the hall not noticing me. I then booked it to the dorms but not before getting stopped by Scorpius in the common room.

- conversation-

I nervously looked at him as his gaze looked at me in an odd manner

"Are you okay... Scorpius?"

he then hung his head low

"N-no they're bothering me again Y/n"

my features felt heavy, I couldn't let him be alone.

"H-hey give me a moment okay I'll be right back"

I raced back to my room and hid my items in my suitcase and changed

"Scorpius I brought a blanket," I said softly and sat next to him while covering him up

"Thank you y/n, you're probably the only person who treats me like I'm human"

I then cuddled him and caressed his hair while he slept on my thighs

- Poor thing