Chapter 1

I woke up in a room, a bed room to be precise. What village am I at? Who's house am I in? What'll happen to me? Will they... Will they hurt me?!

"We won't hurt you" Said a boy with a guard helm to cover his face... I think. "I can see the worry in your face. But don't worry, we're gonna help you."

Well, I hope you indeed won't hurt me... I don't want to trust people to fast.

"Could you put your helm off? I would like to see your face, if you won't mind." I said.

"I'd rather not." He answered

Ofcourse, I wasn't gonna take 'no' for an answer.

"If I may ask, why not?"

"It's a personal problem, I'm not gonna bother you with it."

I would've asked some more about it, if it wasn't for some other guard that just stormed into the room.

"Daniel, there is nothing that leads to a kidnap or an attempt." The guard said. "What do you think we should do know?"

Daniel thought for a bit. Personally, I think they'll just wait until I'm able to walk and then throw me oit of the village. I mean, what does a girl in here twenty's, who doesn't know where she came from, who doesn't have a family, have to lose?

"We'll let her..."

Will they let her stay, or ask her to leave?
Find out in the next chapter... Coming soon...