Chapter 6-Answers

Moon awoke, with many questions swirling around her brain, she got up and stretched, the second group would arrive tonight, Moon trotted over to the nearby lake and drank some water.

Then she trotted over to some fresh grass and grazed. Suddenly, a shot of pain went through her head, she gasped and stumbled forward, resting her head in her wings.

A bolt of pain went through her wings, and she whimpered, glad that no one was nearby to witness this. Blackness filled her vision, but she was still conscious, the stallion emerged in the blackness.

"Hello Moon, I'm so sorry I had to leave you so soon, I'm sure you have many questions to ask, I have come to answer them to the best of my ability." The stallion said.

Moon blinked in surprise, "W-what's y-your name?" Moon asked quietly. Moon saw the hesitation in the stallion's eyes.

"It's Darkstar," Darkstar whispered.

Darkstar looked around the blackness as if suddenly afraid, "hurry and ask more questions I got to go soon,"

"Where are you from, and why do you have an inner evil?" Moon asked.

Darkstar sighed, "I'm from Anok, and why I have a inner evil, it's because I was born of light and dark, the white foal and the black foal, I received my powers, and have been battling the darkness since," Darkstar whispered.

He looked around again "Now I really got to go," he said before he faded into the blackness around him, leaving Moon with even more unanswered questions.