𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏 ❥

Y/N's POV:

"And that's a wrap!" The Director yelled as everyone started cheering and high-fiving eachother. I walked off the set to get to my changing room, finally we're done filming this god damn movie. The amount of work I put into this was more than I ever have into almost anything. It's a movie about Leah Smith (Me) who started working at a Zoo and saved all the animals, it sounds childish but there were a few scenes where I was being dragged and almost killed into a tank by a giant Killer whale, I had to wear this red one piece which actually fitted my body so well and made me look pretty good so I was fine. 

I was finally in the changing room, checking my phone. I saw a bunch of edits of me from my fans aw, they call themselves Y/N's Angels which is honestly so sweet. I text a few of my friends and finally get back to the hotel. I really do miss my little French Apartment. I miss my dog Nenè and all the sweet cafès. 

TIME SKIP (2 Months Later)

Ruel's POV: 

I rush downstairs to see both of my sisters sitting at the TV watching something, I walk over and change to YouTube. 

"Hey! Ruel we were watching something!" Coco complains as she crosses her arms. 

"Can I show you someone that I think is pretty hot?" I reply blushing just a little bit,

"WHO? WHAT RUEL HAS A CRUSH?! IF THIS IS A JOKE I WILL SLAP YOU" Slyvie yelled as she grabbed the remote ready to search up the name. 

"Her name is-" I say whilst being interrupted by Coco, "IT'S A GIRL RUEL IS GOING TO GET MARRIED, RUEL HAS A CRUSH AHAHAAHAH" 

I stare blankly at her, "Her name is Y/N Y/L/N".  As Slyvie rushes and searches up her name. I sit down in between them. The results from the search read, 

Y/N Y/L/N funny moments

Y/N Y/L/N Best Edits <3

Y/N Y/L/N's 788k French Apartment

And so on.

"Holy shit, she's famous?! And she's beautiful wowie." Slyvie says.

"Mhm" I reply blushing.

"Let me just follow her on insta" Coco says as she opens Instagram up on her phone, 

"OH WAIT DON'T PLEASE." I say getting worried. 

"Oops.." Coco says as she looks up and smirks at me. 

A/N:

❥ Thankyou for reading this you guys!!